Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the million dollar question. A great office pool idea :)

I would advise both Wilmcott and Nurmi to keep their distance during this time.

My guess is she is going to give an evil look at the jury and she will just keep that evil mad look on her until they whisk her away.

She is the type of person I would worry about if I was on that jury. She is the type to keep a grudge and if she is ever let out, I would not be surprised if she creates a hit list. Luckily she should get either DP or LWOP.

Anything is in the realm of possibility with the.... Unusual Defendant.
Next, we will hear certain of her Cronies have found ......mementos...
in the desert, while searching for seashells.....:stormingmad:

I didn't mean to offend you by saying that I have historically been vehemently against the DP. I also don't think that people that exhibit violent behaviors should ever ever get out of jail. I was just trying to explain why I am "typically" against the death penalty and that is because I am unfortunately aware of dozens of cases of innocent people being executed. I think our sentencing structure is screwed up too. Like you are sentenced to life and if you are good in jail you get to leave in 10 years. NO. Life means life. I just generally lean away from the DP because I think it has been used mistakenly way too many times for any of us to say it's OK.

Nic2200 you did not offend me. Don't even think that. I respect your opinions,
Thank you:seeya:

It was a new camera and the strap, I believe, was still unused and found in the camera case undisturbed.

but her camera was supposedly in her car---could she have used her camera strap?

So I will jump onto the 'I have a theory boat' too. After all, speculation is what we humans do.

I am on the fence...

One way I think it could of happened was this....

She was supposed to be gone. Travis goes for a shower. JA sneaks back into the house and begins taking photos. As a photographer, I know, if you shoot on Auto,you can hold the flash down with your finger and will not flash. (or you can have the camera on manual, no flash and accidently hit the flash button and it will pop the flash up and flash) Also, you can have it on silent shutter and it will not make a clicking noise. That and the shower running, if she was shooting this way, camera glass against shower glass, she could photograph without being noticed. His eyes are closed in all photos until 5:27:18, when in that photo he turns to the shower door and looks directly into the camera (person holding the camera). His eyebrows are arched like "wtf"....

The shower door is open. It's proven, there are pictures where there's no door frame. He knew she was there. The room is too small not to notice someone standing there, even if the door was closed. And, come on, it's not like it would be normal shower practice for him to be in a what is a pose against the shower wall with his arms up.

But let's say you're right. Why in the world would she be secretly taking those pictures instead of killing him right away? And those are pictures that she deletes.

ITA. She was in a hurry to clean-up because she not expect it to get so messy. She had to wash the bloody towels. She also wiped the banister down.

She was not in her fog when the killing occurred.

She deleted the photos of that day and those photos only (and left 90 other pics on the camera), she knew what she was doing. :stormingmad:

I really think she was planning on keeping souvenier shots of the murder itself. I think she thought better of it later and deleted them. I think the camera in the washer was a mistake as she gathered up clothes to wash the camera was accidentally thrown in washer and she could not find it.

Nic2200 you did not offend me. Don't even think that. I respect your opinions,
Thank you:seeya:

OK good. :) I know a lot of people here are seriously for the DP and I didn't want to offend anyone by stating my views (until I encountered Jodi and totally want her to get the needle lol). :)

but her camera was supposedly in her car---could she have used her camera strap?

Sure, that could be a possibility. The reason I believe the camera was kicked around and on the floor is because of the angles from which the pictures were taken. For instance, one picture in the hallway is of her foot.

I doubt she did that much planning. Her cameras were part of her alibi for her photography road trip.

Jodi has big hands and is ambidextrous. I'm sure she had no trouble handing that camera without a strap for a few minutes anyways.

Was the camera on a strap? Did it have a strap... if so, it is possible that it swung like crazy during the 'struggle' and hit her body at times, swinging back again and snapping photos. If no strap found, it is possible he ripped it from her or it was cut during the struggle and she took the strap with her during 'cleanup'.

The camera strap was still in the box, wrapped in plastic.

She took photos until the last 'ceiling' photo, but I think after that, they were both too engaged in a life-and-death struggle to worry about the camera. The last two were taken accidentally, while it was in the middle of the hallway floor. Understandable.

BBM~ For her mementos. And, remember these photos were not taken in a long time frame. 11:18 minutes. And yes, I shower like that especially if i'm tired from lack of sleep and food and just had sex all day and have a conference call to attend to.

collage_zps00e64932.jpg

The shower door is open. It's proven, there are pictures where there's no door frame. He knew she was there. The room is too small not to notice someone standing there, even if the door was closed. And, come on, it's not like it would be normal shower practice for him to be in a what is a pose against the shower wall with his arms up.

But let's say you're right. Why in the world would she be secretly taking those pictures instead of killing him right away? And those are pictures that she deletes.

ITA. She was in a hurry to clean-up because she not expect it to get so messy. She had to wash the bloody towels. She also wiped the banister down.

She was not in her fog when the killing occurred.

She deleted the photos of that day and those photos only (and left 90 other pics on the camera), she knew what she was doing. :stormingmad:

Just wondering, was her camera recovered by LE and were there any "road trip" photos? Just another thought for premeditation if Einstein didn't take any good pictures along the way.

That'd be interesting to know, but I guess there was nothing.

Just wondering, was her camera recovered by LE and were there any "road trip" photos? Just another thought for premeditation if Einstein didn't take any good pictures along the way.

BBM~ For her mementos

What mementos? She deleted them.

And, remember these photos were not taken in a long time frame. 11:18 minutes.

That's a long time to not notice someone standing a couple of feet away.

And yes, I shower like that especially if i'm tired from lack of sleep and food and just had sex all day and have a conference call to attend to.

Do you also stand with your arms folded to your chest, flexing your biceps, staring straight ahead, just as normal shower practice too? Do you shower with the door open as well?

1. She deleted them after she realized how messy it became.
2. I personally don't think 11mins is that long, but, hey each to their own.
3. There is no such thing as "normal shower practice" and the door is closed imo.

What mementos? She deleted them.

That's a long time to not notice someone standing a couple of feet away.

Do you also stand with your arms folded to your chest, flexing your biceps, staring straight ahead, just as normal shower practice too? Do you shower with the door open as well?

3. There is no such thing as "normal shower practice" and the door is closed imo.

She was only going to keep them if the murder wasn't messy?

Where's the door in this picture taken at 5:25:00pm?

attachment.php

Attachments

• camera shower 11 exh 151e.jpg
    camera shower 11 exh 151e.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 257
Morning:seeya:

Im not sure why but im feeling very anxious today that in one week we will be so close to justice.
I dont think im worried as such about the verdict...there is a mountain of evidence against jodi and the jurors seem very smart and attentive...ok ok I just tell myself that so I don't start worrying. :confused: :(

I can't wait until its all over and travis and his family have justice but also for the jurors to speak out, to hear what was going through their minds, to see it from their perspective.

This is my first trial so I didn't go through the FCA trial but I know I would have lost it over that, I just can't see anything like that happening here.a gut feeling I guess

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

By any chance have you seen this?

article-2262395-16F1CE14000005DC-149_634x481-Version3_zpsdd2d3185.jpg

IMG_2972_zps014280c02_zps0603088e.jpg

She was only going to keep them if the murder wasn't messy?

Where's the door in this picture taken at 5:25:00pm?

attachment.php

IMHO, I think the door is either open and you can see fuzzy water droplets on the lens...................OR those are Shower droplets on the glass of the shower.

I tend to lean to the first open....that the Shower door was open. There would be MORE STEAM on the glass if door was closed, and more water droplets splashed. I have had several years of camera experience as a 52 year old person. Sure, just regular person -- but have won awards for my Photography, and also took some classes on Photography. I believe MOO that the shower door was open.

Mind you, I also note the brownish of the pics...so no flash was used. To stop action of the water you need to use the Flash (and fast shutter speed). Her quality of these pics were poor (even though) she knows photography herself. I do not think she was thinking of real high quality CALVIN KLEIN shower images. MOO

:drumroll:

Katie, I know this may be OT here but I never get a chance to ask you anything very often. If you were in the courtroom today, did you feel the vibe that I was felling watching it at home of impending doom for Arias? Were the spectators feeling somber and are you hopeful of the proper verdict being given by this Jury? You would know how to read them of anyone, and do you think Juan KNEW the Jury was getting fatigued and that is why he was pushing the witnesses through so rapidly? Thanks!

Katie, as caring citizens, that's the least we can do. I know from experience that the help is greatly needed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya