Trial Delayed until at least January

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter what any of us would do or have done. On the night of Nov 2 2006, the Young's garage was not left open. Testimony by M.F. is how she found the garage door when she went to "retrieve the ebay fax."

He tried to work, but there was some interference ... then he tried to get another degree ... and there was some interference. Of course he can't pay anything if he can't secure employment without interference.

Well, he lost 2 jobs and was expelled from nursing school because he was a prime murder suspect. Makes sense to me.

BBM Absolutely! Good questions! Why didn't they show the jury the video to support Spivey's claim that the video went black at 11:20 PM and came back on at 6:35 AM? My guess is that it is exculpatory and the defense never got to see all of it. Spivey joined the case in April, 2007 and the video was still around if he saw it. Why didn't the jury get to see the proof about the security camera? The prosecution wants them to believe it was unplugged. Prove it!!

This was 40 minutes prior to Jason being seen at the front desk and is a total contradiction to their own theory that he is the one who unplugged the camera and placed the rock in the door as he left the hotel. The rock was removed between 3:30 and 4 AM, according to Hicks. Entry to the hotel after that had to be thru the hallway entrance doors that were locked 24/7 or the front entrance and all had working security video cameras.

JMO

MyBelle,
Are you speaking of the testimony by Spivey about the security camera being unplugged at 11:20 that you said was NEVER testified to and that I would NEVER be able to find and post because it NEVER happened???

So, I wasn't misrepresenting the facts then, was I???

He tried to work, but there was some interference ... then he tried to get another degree ... and there was some interference. Of course he can't pay anything if he can't secure employment without interference.

And yet he managed to make a nearly million bail, go figure. I recall him playing a lot of basketball though. And posting on 'date sites' online.

We have posted details of the cameras...guess you missed it.

The door was not locked after 6AM...he returned at 6:35AM

You agree someone tampered with the cameras, right?
Would you expect to see the 'real prankster' on camera around 11:20PM?
No such luck.

Well, as we know, all cameras are on a 10 second delay.
Lucky for Jay

Who is "we"?

The night audit clerk testified that all the doors, except the front door, are locked 24/7. A keycard is needed to enter through any of those doors and they close automatically after each use. It doesn't matter whether he returned at 3 AM or 10 AM, the side doors were locked.

Jason is connected with being in the area of the cameras at midnight, not 11:20. If the prosecution wants to argue that Jason unplugged the camera, they need to place him near the camera at that time, not 40 minutes later.

Who is "we"?

The night audit clerk testified that all the doors, except the front door, are locked 24/7. A keycard is needed to enter through any of those doors and they close automatically after each use. It doesn't matter whether he returned at 3 AM or 10 AM, the side doors were locked.

Jason is connected with being in the area of the cameras at midnight, not 11:20. If the prosecution wants to argue that Jason unplugged the camera, they need to place him near the camera at that time, not 40 minutes later.
"we" is me :)

The audit clerk did say that, but the side door was unlocked at 6AM, as is policy.
The manager even said the lock was broken, so a moot point either way.

Perhaps you would like to post a link that contradicts the links that I posted.

Just watch the actual testimony...it is not the same as the reporters accounts.
They make errors constantly.

otto, you are about as bad as belle posting incorrect facts.

187150-hotel_4-34-640x428.jpg

Jay told us he left the hotel room to get his computer charger.
He is the one that put himself in that stairwell at 11:20PM.

Testimony from the night clerk was that the side doors are locked 24/7. He repeated this more than once. Should we now disregard testimony and rely on a photograph?

Doesn't matter what any of us would do or have done. On the night of Nov 2 2006, the Young's garage was not left open. Testimony by M.F. is how she found the garage door when she went to "retrieve the ebay fax."

What was the position of the door the night before ... that's what matters.

Testimony from the night clerk was that the side doors are locked 24/7. He repeated this more than once. Should we now disregard testimony and rely on a photograph?

Again, the night audit clerk was mistaken.

And yet he managed to make a nearly million bail, go figure. I recall him playing a lot of basketball though. And posting on 'date sites' online.

Should his mother liquidate her assets to pay her son's debt?

"we" is me :)

The audit clerk did say that, but the side door was unlocked at 6AM, as is policy.
The manager even said the lock was broken, so a moot point either way.

Was there testimony contradicting the night audit clerk, or are we just assuming that a hotel employee doesn't know what he's talking about? When the door lock was not broken, was it policy to have the side doors locked 24/7 per the hotel employee's testimony?

What was the position of the door the night before ... that's what matters.

The notion of a female homeowner alone w/ a young child leaving their garage door open all night is ridiculous. MY was too responsible to do such a stupid thing.

The lock was broken? Meaning JLY could have entered that glass side door without a key card?

Was there testimony contradicting the night audit clerk, or are we just assuming that a hotel employee doesn't know what he's talking about? When the door lock was not broken, was it policy to have the side doors locked 24/7 per the hotel employee's testimony?

The manager testimony was unclear.
Bottom line is the door was unlocked at 6:35AM, either because it was unlocked or broken. Therefore, we know JLY just opened the door and walked in.

The notion of a female homeowner alone w/ a young child leaving their garage door open all night is ridiculous. MY was too responsible to do such a stupid thing.

Not really. My neighbor, a lawyer, is a single female and she has left her overhead door open a few times ... she's absent minded sometimes. It happens.

And he used an attorney paid for by the NC taxpayers because he was indigent. His family has supported his innocence very vocally from day one, and they aren't indigent given the bail they were able to post.

Don't you think that someone with a conscience might think that since they could afford to pay for JY's defense, that it would be the right thing to do? Why should the NC taxpayers be stuck with JY's lawyers' bills when his family could have easily paid for it themselves. They went gallivanting around the world on all kinds of trips, but evidently paying for JY's defense wasn't a priority. They stuck it to the taxpayers, and I don't think they care one little bit.

Sense of entitlement, anyone?

Not really. My neighbor, a lawyer, is a single female and she has left her overhead door open a few times ... she's absent minded sometimes. It happens.

otto, you will argue any possible point, no matter how slim or remote the odds. You win. We didn't have a video of the door to verify <<sigh>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213