Trial Discussion Thread #12 - 14.03.24, Day 14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally a text that could be from anyone in an abusive, or toxic, relationship. So sad.

Jan 27th

RS: Im not 100per cent sure why Im typing...today my best friends engagement...you have picked on me incessantly....it's nasty....not flirting with anyone today...made me feel sick that you made a fuss and made us leave early...double standards. Every five secs I hear how you dated another chick, but if I mention one ex.....I'm so upset...scared of you sometimes, the way you snap at me...I'm not some other *****...I'm the girl who fell in love with you, but also girl who gets sidestepped...I get snapped at, stop chewing gum, do this, do that...you f... d up a special day for me....I just want to love and be loved....right now I know you aren't happy. I'm very unhappy and sad.

OP: Pls let me know when I can call you.

reeva to Oscar. 27th January. 16.17... ... am not 100 sure why I am sitting down writing to you, but todayt was one of my best friends engagement, but you are picking on me incessantly.. agh he is going too fast I am not flirting with anyone today I am sick that you made scene ,and how you made me leave the table. we live in a double relationship you are very quick to act , and .. ahg..

I do everything to make you happy, say nothing to rock the boat. you do everything to have tanrums in front of people I am so upset I left darrins party

I am scared of you sometimes, and how you make me frightened. I am not some other ***** I stay with you even when I am scared out of mind.

( this typist cant go on) .

You're doing fab :) I was going to ask if you were a typist or stenographer lol.

Cor! Suffering kumquats!

Can anyone actually read the text?

I get told to stop chewing gum.

I am sorry you think so little of me. we struggle.. I just want to be loved, and to love someone. maybe we cant be together doing this

Oscar to reeva. ......... please let me know when I can call you.

1t6th.. reeva to Oscar. .............. I am here.

Oscar to reeva....................... I want tot alk to you .. Iwant to work it out. I am sorry for the things I say. I was upset you left me after we got food to go talk to a guy. I was standing right behind you and you ignored me. you could have spoken. I was clearly upset, but you kept on talking.

and then I had to drive to pick up your friend. you don't like me driving fast.. and I was starving.. I was hungry and upset. you didn't come and chat to me when I left the table

I am sorry I told you to stop tapping my neck yesterday..

I am sorry for putting on an accent last night??

Ok, he sounds like a jerk. Not just from Reeva's texts to him, but in his responses to her as well.

I think today may be the day where we find out what Reeva was doing with her phone in the bathroom...and that whatever it was led to OP's temper going off the scale.

Really, really sad.

RS: I'm here.

OP: I want to talk to you. I want to sort this out. I don't want anything less than amazing. I'm sorry...fact I'm tired and upset no excuse...I was watching you touch that guy's arm...when I left, clearly upset, you just kept on chatting to him....I had to drive to pick up your friend....I know you don't like fast driving....I was upset when I left you. Sorry I told you to stop nuzzling my neck..I had a mad headache.

and lots more. He has snapped/shouted and had a tantrum, it seems.

I'm very glad these texts are being read out. Very very telling.

Thanks to all who are transcribing, much more detailed than the Twitter accounts I follow. Much appreciated. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member