Trial Discussion Thread #12 - 14.03.24, Day 14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too. Very unphased considering his previous courtroom drama queen antics and how damning this actually is to him.

It is damning!

So much so that I strongly feel if it had not been Reeva, it would have been someone else eventually.

I don't suppose anyone got screenshots of the complete msgs?

It's a bit different seeing it written down as opposed to just what an ex-gf has said on the stand.

I agree. I was pointing out that it's been well established that Oscar is a jerk. This seems par for him.

I get told to stop chewing gum.

I am sorry you think so little of me. we struggle.. I just want to be loved, and to love someone. maybe we cant be together doing this

Oscar to reeva. ......... please let me know when I can call you.

1t6th.. reeva to Oscar. .............. I am here.

Oscar to reeva....................... I want tot alk to you .. Iwant to work it out. I am sorry for the things I say. I was upset you left me after we got food to go talk to a guy. I was standing right behind you and you ignored me. you could have spoken. I was clearly upset, but you kept on talking.

and then I had to drive to pick up your friend. you don't like me driving fast.. and I was starving.. I was hungry and upset. you didn't come and chat to me when I left the table

I am sorry I told you to stop tapping my neck yesterday..

I am sorry for putting on an accent last night??

BBM Proof of prior mocking.

Reeva, speaking from the grave, is confirming some of what Sam Taylor said - the same shouting, bad temper, making scenes from OP.

Sam was probably crying with relief when she testified. Not old grudges as Roux tried to infer......

It is damning!

So much so that I strongly feel if it had not been Reeva, it would have been someone else eventually.

I thought when I heard his ex-gf testifying that she should consider herself a very lucky girl when she described his rages.

Yes-the accent thing. Reeva complains he doesn't like her accent and that he mocks her for it. Did OP mock her 'help, help, help' too?

Was Reeva's accent unusual? I'm at work so can't listen to video. TIA.

Yes-the accent thing. Reeva complains he doesn't like her accent and that he mocks her for it. Did OP mock her 'help, help, help' too?

Oh! Excellent point!

I wonder how the defence are going to twist this evidence?

It also, of course, establishes a motive for the alleged argument that night: jealousy.

So Oscar was moody and didn't behave well, or didn't behave the way Reeva liked, on some occasions. He accused her of flirting - and maybe she was or maybe she wasn't. He criticized things about her that she got sad about.

I don't see the real relevance of these messages though, other than to show that they had arguments and issues with each other.

So guilty it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

I love the fact that Oscar is a controlling, jealous, insecure maniac is confirmed for the whole world to see.
If it wasn't Reeva, someone else would have been killed or seriously hurt sooner or later.

So Oscar was moody and didn't behave well, or didn't behave the way Reeva liked, on some occasions. He accused her of flirting - and maybe she was or maybe she wasn't. He criticized things about her that she got sad about.

I don't see the real relevance of these messages though, other than to show that they had arguments and issues with each other.

Which, again, is not particularly shocking given Oscar's history. If we see messages from on that fateful day then I think we'd be moving closer to pertinent evidence.

Was Reeva's accent unusual? I'm at work so can't listen to video. TIA.

Ive watched a few of vid clips, grace.. now. I am Australian so its probably not significant if I say her accent was pleasant, and pleasing and south African. . she was, well spoken, in comparison with her peers..

I mean she didn't have a malfunction of speech or an impediment ..

one thing. it wasn't a Pretoria accent. which is , to my ears harsher than a Capetowner, ..

Oscar has ironed out his accent by about 30%..

maybe there are still more messages to come? Does anyone know if Moller is through his evidence yet, or how far he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member