Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone hammering in a wooden fence post with a wooden mallet lol.

A shooting range is not a tiled bathroom

The bat sounds sound like my neighbour chopping wood....

for the gun, surely one of them have a glock they can borrow, just fire it in the courtroom in the cubicle.. let's see if it really is deafening.

Also, now there are properties closer to their home (built between OP's house and theirs ) which means they have less privacy necessitating they close the curtains. I have to say I thought the actual curtains were patterned in the Stipp home photos. Those shown today could be net curtains.

I don't recall patterns, I thought they were white going onto the small balcony... I just watched Stipp testimony again today

Surprising how close those sounds are, but I could tell the difference .. gunshot has a certain 'whoosh' noise to it .. maybe just that I'm used to hearing it around here from where people go shooting game. One of the witnesses said they have a military background, and I remember them saying they know a gunshot when they hear it and wouldn't confuse it with a cricket bat.

Haha, now they're following the crack.. how about that huge chunk that was missing above it?

I don't get why they wouldn't do the test's under the original condition's?.

indeed...and with random photographers taking images of said window.

Exactly. And who would want to look out onto OP's house and the very room where they heard a killing take place.

Oh isn't this guy all knowledgeable and confident in his findings like the last guy who Nel sucked in and blew out in bubbles lol.

I feel really sorry for the Stipps .. not only did they witness a killing that night just opposite their house, but she has been called a liar and he has been made out to not know what he was doing by OP when he turned up at the house. None of this is their doing, and all they have been doing is trying .. to the best of their ability .. to assist.

It does make you wonder whether people might think twice about putting themselves forward as a witness for such a case, if this is how they end up being treated.

Is there not a huge difference in sound between hitting a door and cracking it and hitting a door and not cracking it?, surely if you crack the door there would be a very distinct cracking type sound rather than just a thud?.

I feel really sorry for the Stipps .. not only did they witness a killing that night just opposite their house, but she has been called a liar and he has been made out to not know what he was doing by OP when he turned up at the house. None of this is their doing, and all they have been doing is trying .. to the best of their ability .. to assist.

It does make you wonder whether people might think twice about putting themselves forward as a witness for such a case, if this is how they end up being treated.

Exactly. I feel sorry for all the witnesses being cross examined, made to sound like liars. Nobody would want to be in this situation and they certainly don't have anything to gain by making things up. What a horrific thing to experience, hearing a person be killed. You'd feel yuck in your own home after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966