Trial Discussion Thread #35 - 14.05.08 Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between 8 and 9pm tonight (SA time) there is going to be a discussion about previous inconsistent statements (I think that is what was said). I assume this is the usual legal round table programme.

I think this is insightful..

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman

#OscarTrial Van Schalkwyk: confirms Oscar said “I’m sorry for my loss, I’m heartbroken.”
Nel: exactly. BB

https://twitter.com/barrybateman

Lost my feed. Haven't had time to catch up. Who is this lady? And did she just say that on 15 February Oscar was crying because he missed Reeva? Is she a ballistics expert?

Very close: she's a bawling expert.

N: You've not seen any other adult accused shortly after arrest?

IS: Correct.

N: You've seen this one, and he was crying?

IS: That's correct.

N: You saw him on the 15th, he killed her on the 14th. He said he missed her so much. Does that make sense?

IS: He said he accidentally shot her...

N: Okay. I didn;t want to go there but now we are back to accused version....you know what his evidence was? He thought he was under attack!

moments like these are when I know I am a trial lover.......come to remember now one of my favorite after school shows were Perry Mason reruns..........think I'll you tube that some time soon.

oooooooyaaahhh

we are back !!

wow whoop whoop has already started and enca just shows the judge sitting down in the chair??????

When she said she spent five days with him?? Was that an hour a day? How long? It sounded like she spent the entire five days with him or an extended amount of time each day.

Wow, 148 people are viewing this thread. But it's so quiet.

BIB Lounging by the pool with wine spritzers! Topless!~ LOL!

To all the posters who can feel how heartbroken OP is, please can you contact Roux. You get to be on the stand like this woman!!

Whoop just said her name's Yvette and she only came forward as a witness as late as Tuesday!

Lol, I hadn't caught her first name.. you sure it's not really Annemarie, the ex-wife of the surgeon that amputated OP's lower legs that's not sure of her last name anymore and has been trying to involve herself in OP's defence?

Lost my feed. Haven't had time to catch up. Who is this lady? And did she just say that on 15 February Oscar was crying because he missed Reeva? Is she a ballistics expert?

Lol. No, she's the Sally Karioth of the Oscar Pistorius case. :) (Arguably laughable grief expert from the Casey Anthony trial.)

Social worker/probation officer who was asked to support Oscar during his time of tremendous grief after shooting his girlfriend to death.

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

N: You felt sorry for the accused?

IS: After 24 years of experience...I felt empathy for the accused...it is different.

Nel again asks if OP said he was sorry and witness replies with 'loss...loss...heartbroken' again.

Between 8 and 9pm tonight (SA time) there is going to be a discussion about previous inconsistent statements (I think that is what was said). I assume this is the usual legal round table programme.

Have you got a URL for this discussion? I'd like to forward them the chart I published on my blog over the weekend. Would greatly appreciate.

Nel is not prepared and asks if he can recall witness if he needs to.

Judge: Well. I thought that was how it works.

Roux up.

IS: He said...

ROUX: I don't want to get into the details!

Witness briefly outlines OP said he heard a noise and went into the bathroom, and he is done with this witness.

10 min break.

Can you believe it. Wolmarans is on next. Roux needs a 10 min adjournment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62