Trial Discussion Thread #35 - 14.05.08 Day 28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 10 min break....and Milady looked a bit cross!

Roux cut that witness off so quick and got rid of her, when it looked like she was about to start talking about exactly what OP told her about the killing.....which she'd told Nel they didn't discuss?

Lost my feed. Haven't had time to catch up. Who is this lady? And did she just say that on 15 February Oscar was crying because he missed Reeva? Is she a ballistics expert?

No, just an observer of broken hearts.

It's hugely important in establishing whether OP's version is true or not, i.e. that they went to sleep at around 10:00 (or rather, he says he went to sleep around 9-10pm and Reeva was still awake at that point) .. or whether they were/Reeva was up much later than that and that they were having an argument. The PT are not only trying to get him convicted of murder, they want answers to what really happened that night, too .. Reeva's family and friends need to know what really happened, they just want the truth.

interesting to me that as you say, according to op's version, reeva was awake when he went to sleep, and she was also awake when he woke up at three am. how can he say she was ever asleep, or what she did, or what she ate, during the time he was asleep?

of course, if only he was asleep, there could be no arguing. both of them have to be awake for the pt.

Roux calls their next witness, forensic expert Wollie Wolmarans. We adjourn to allow him to set up exhibits. BB

Next witness according to whoopwhop is a world renowned ballistic expert

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 1m

#OscarTrial Roux calls their next witness, forensic expert Wollie Wolmarans. We adjourn to allow him to set up exhibits. BB

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 1m

Now the defence main ballistic expert Wolmerans is called. He's sat in court throughout the trial. But first, a quick break #OscarPistorius

We are 3 hrs into today's session, how much court time have we actually had today?

Whoop says Tom W up next and it will be 'a visual feast'.

Think they mean he won't mind being shown on screen.

When she said she spent five days with him?? Was that an hour a day? How long? It sounded like she spent the entire five days with him or an extended amount of time each day.

Wow, 148 people are viewing this thread. But it's so quiet.

Shhhh, I'm at work and shouldn't be on here ;)

I LOVE Nel....

"He shot her on the 14th, and on the 15th, he said he missed her? ":facepalm:

So do I, he is absolutely brilliant and he can certainly get the relevant point across at the right time. I could watch and listen to him all day long.

It would be far better if the DT were obliged to give the PT the witness's evidence before they appeared. It would avoid all these delays.

All the DT needed to say about her evidence was

I saw a heartbroken man, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat ad nauseum

The defence is now essentially Lionel Hutz recalling his surprise witnesses in the Chester J. Lampwick Itchy and Scratchy case.

When she said she spent five days with him?? Was that an hour a day? How long? It sounded like she spent the entire five days with him or an extended amount of time each day.

Wow, 148 people are viewing this thread. But it's so quiet.

All out forming a bucket brigade.

moments like these are when I know I am a trial lover.......come to remember now one of my favorite after school shows were Perry Mason reruns..........think I'll you tube that some time soon.

and

Ironsides.................Raymond Burr/Robert T Ironsides:)

then
LA Law and Law and Order.............I'm a sucker for a good courtroom scene:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking