Trial Discussion Thread #36 - 14.05.09 Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we are back to bullet holes and how they relate to wounds. Witness has just apologised for saying something that was wrong.

It sounds like Roux is trying to lead Woolie around, w/the pictures, to explain things more clearly...interrupting him a bit...rephrasing things a lot...

Talking about the upper arm wound. Entrance wound has secondary wound pattern around it, but the exit wound does not have that pattern....therefore it proves pattern on front is from door fragments?

It sounds like Roux is trying to lead Woolie around, w/the pictures, to explain things more clearly...interrupting him a bit...rephrasing things a lot...

He definitely is, in my opinion. He didn't seem to have a choice as witness appeared to lose track and be stumbling and mumbling.

Why are those two guys standing up against the far away wall over there ?

wollie on the stand , continuing.. dealing with bullet holes..

wollie says.. he is pointing out where the bullet holes are, oh. he says. hahah I am pointing at the wrong part. correction.

the right upper arm.. 117 centimeters above .. ( Roux leading the questions of the witness ) .. referring to the pattern of the shots, the entrance wound, the exit wound.

Wollie says a large exit wound, the humerous was struck, bone , he gets a bit stutter, Roux interrupts him, and that's a mistake, Wollie gets more discombobulated..

Woll cant say exactly how it was. Roux appears to be moving him along like cattle thru a grid. rush rush rush.

the abrasions are secondary wounds.. wooden splinters, in his opinion.. check with pics 24 and 25

woll is handing up literature from De Myers. Roux wants this to hurry hurry hurry..

bullet hole E and D. in relation to the head wound.

entrance wound, and exit wound to the head. caused by a bullet perforating. it is his opinion the person wasn't standing when the head wound occurred.. the measured height ,from the heel to the head. the wounds seem to be consistent with the person falling down towards the toilet bowl.

W is talking about Reeva's injuries. There are large exit wounds. Talks about the injuries to the arm and it's position in relation to the chest.

W: It is my opinion deceased was not standing when (gives two wound numbers) were inflicted...due to the abscence of abrasions to the face and arm, not less than 60cm?? from the door when she was hit

Annika Larsen @AnnikaLarsen1
Follow

Oscar courtroom is less packed than usual . Some of the Foreign media have been sent to Nigeria. #OscarPistorius @eNCAnews

Guess I should google what's happening in Nigeria. I don't have a TV so don't see the news.

Greetings from freezing Melbourne !

I am asking this again as I fear it may be lost in the old thread.

Does anyone know if OP could kneel with his protheses on ?

There appears to be noticeably fewer people in the gallery with every passing day.

Annika Larsen @AnnikaLarsen1
Follow

Oscar courtroom is less packed than usual . Some of the Foreign media have been sent to Nigeria. #OscarPistorius @eNCAnews

Guess I should google what's happening in Nigeria. I don't have a TV so don't see the news.

Late reports from CNN International say they've probably exported the girls to each of the neighboring countries.

W: If the left hand was against the head, I would have expected secondary wounds from 4.2 because there were fragments...furthermore, there was brain tissue on the toilet...it would have been on her hand as well

So saying she would have had bullet fragment abrasions on her hand and brain tissue if Reeva's hand was on her head.

Quite probably. Someone had testified that he was on the floor with one hand on her hip (they said groin) and the other in her mouth. Presumably, then, he was on his knees, since his prostheses were on by that time.

W 'is of the view' that Reeva's back wounds were not called by bullet fragments...'These wounds are consistent with falling against a hard, blunt surface'.

He did testify that he "kneeled" but I don't know whether he's actually able to kneel or whether his saying so was just a figure of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member