Trial Discussion Thread #36 - 14.05.09 Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a gentle reminder.. Cape Town Crim did warn all, and rightly so, that Wollie is hard to follow.. he can go off on tangents and has to be bought back like an errant kite..

oho. now Woll is in a quandary concerning the order of the shots. ..

woll is of the view, that the absence of secondary wounds.. . she wasn't at the door exactly. close to it, but not against it.. he is disputing the wounds re the ricocheting bullet, he agrees with mangeena in the area that abrasions were caused.. but not by fragments of the bullet. . he doesn't say why,though.. he thinks it s consistent with falling against a hard surface ( eg magazine rack , I presume ) ....

the fragmented bullet. a fragmented jacket. the outer part of the bullet has 2 grooves.. grr Im lost with the numbers, whether its the weight of the bullet or the number of the exhibit.

Annika Larsen @AnnikaLarsen1
Follow

Oscar courtroom is less packed than usual . Some of the Foreign media have been sent to Nigeria. #OscarPistorius @eNCAnews

Guess I should google what's happening in Nigeria. I don't have a TV so don't see the news.

You probably don't want to now. Very tragic things going on with Islamic terrorists kidnapping 250 school girls, to sell as wives and housekeepers...:mad:

Annika Larsen @AnnikaLarsen1
Follow

Oscar courtroom is less packed than usual . Some of the Foreign media have been sent to Nigeria. #OscarPistorius @eNCAnews

Guess I should google what's happening in Nigeria. I don't have a TV so don't see the news.

US team sent out to help locate 200 kidnapped girls.

now judge masipa makes him correct himself. its a bit convoluted .. the weight of the fragment correlates with the journey it took. or. its power inherent to continue the track..

W: It is my opinion deceased was not standing when (gives two wound numbers) were inflicted...due to the abscence of abrasions to the face and arm, not less than 60cm?? from the door when she was hit

Is he going to say she was sitting on the loo?

there is a bit of mumbling now. hard to pick up whats doin.

W has just demonstrated how he thinks Reeva had her arm across her chest when she was shot.

The position he showed looked very protective...the kind of position someone might assume if they'd seen someone was about to shoot them.....

W: If the left hand was against the head, I would have expected secondary wounds from 4.2 because there were fragments...furthermore, there was brain tissue on the toilet...it would have been on her hand as well

So saying she would have had bullet fragment abrasions on her hand and brain tissue if Reeva's hand was on her head.

But since she was picked up and carried around, and fussed with, etc, who knows if she did or didnt have it there on her hand at one time...

Why are those two guys standing up against the far away wall over there ?

The two who are whispering? The courtroom sounds very quiet on TV. But a friend tells me "...it's not quiet at all. The journalists are typing away so there is a constant clickety-click-click-click from the gallery. Like cicadas." My friend says it's irritating.

Oh My, now the judge is correcting him..noting when he counts incorrectly....:doh:

Good morning from a blustery UK. OP in head-holdy mood today I see. Do we think they will pack up at lunch time again today as it is Friday? My social secretary needs to arrange my diary for the day. *cough*

He did testify that he "kneeled" but I don't know whether he's actually able to kneel or whether his saying so was just a figure of speech.

I'd say he would be able too, his knees are ok and he does have a bit of leg below the knee.

Sorry...I lost one feed and went on to another which is completely behind, so I am a bit lost....

Happy Friday folks :)
Stuck at work again but unless we get a new witness it doesnt sound as though I'm missing much that you guys cant put into text!
Edit - if you can actually understand it that is ;-)

a gentle reminder.. Cape Town Crim did warn all, and rightly so, that Wollie is hard to follow.. he can go off on tangents and has to be bought back like an errant kite..

And he was dead serious, dude. The guy is making himself fall asleep. That's why he keeps getting lost in his own head.

Hm. Yesterday he said the bullet fragment in the toilet bowl had been part of a the bullet that exited her head. He just bloody contradicted himself!

You probably don't want to now. Very tragic things going on with Islamic terrorists kidnapping 250 school girls, to sell as wives and housekeepers...:mad:

Just read that. Ugh. Heartbreaking. 250 girls. Evil evil evil.

33 grams of a bullet are unaccounted for?

Hippity skippity day from North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper