Trial Discussion Thread #39 - 14.05.14 Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was from when there was a smell of burning in the courtroom yesterday .. I noticed that OP had something black up against his face (it looked like a hanky but obv a hanky wouldn't normally be black .. I didn't realise it was his tie though!)

Poor delicate Oscar!

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m
#OscarTrial state advocates Nel and Johnson, as eel as IO Van Aardt are not in the courtroom?

Sorry for the timing of this question but the text on web sleuths has suddenly got smaller. I have refreshed the page with no luck .
Any ideas anyone ? Have I reset something somehow ?

Big pic has blown the margins. It'll be okay when we get to the next page.

ETA: Already on the next page, Lol.

Sorry for the timing of this question but the text on web sleuths has suddenly got smaller. I have refreshed the page with no luck .
The margins have got huge for me!

Ooh - new page, normal margins. Yay!

Is there a little magnifying glass symbol on top right next to the address line? If so click it and reset to default. Mine just did it too.

Big pic has blown the margins. It'll be okay when we get to the next page.

ETA: Already on the next page, Lol.

Yes and it is better thanks :)
Just adding here with my IT skills I automatically assume it is me that has done something wrong .

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m
#OscarTrial all counsel has been here since early. Masipa would not allow any delay unless it was for good reason. BB

Yes for me too....hard to read on my iPhone

I won't pretend to know SA law, but this will be a pretty tough application for Nels to win.

If he does, it will be a significant victory.

You might have accidentally zoomed out, what browser are you using?

On a Mac, try holding down Command key while simultaneously hitting the "+" key a few times.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman · 1m
#OscarTrial here we go - the orderly gives the announcement that we’ll start soon. BB

Aislinn Laing @Simmoa We're told to sit and be quiet. Judge due back in.... #OscarPistorius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024