Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to be clever today and take a photo of breakfast treats that look the same top and bottom, so even if my photo comes out upside down again, no-one will know. They are sticky cherry thingummies.

ETA: Just strange. Upsidedown in the thumbnail, but when I click on it, it's the right way up.

It's upside down when I click on it. They still look yummy :)

VZ: No specifics, I just knew OP was dating Ms Taylor...normal relationship, friendly relationship. Nothing untoward.

N: He would not send you a girlfriend's passport if he didn't want you to arrange a trip for her?

VZ maintains Reeva was only one he arranged to go on trip to sporting event with OP, and Nel's just produced an email to VZ from Oscar, requesting trip arrangements for Samantha Taylor.

If OP really grabbed his manager’s arm when he heard a loud bang while walking in New York City, then why did he choose to whisper in Reeva’s ear, rather than grab her arm and wake her up when he heard a sound emanating from his bathroom in his well secured house?

Is there any e evidence retrieved from Reeva’s communiation devices in which she happily informed her family and dear friends about her imminent trips abroad with her celebrity boyfriend OP that can substantiate his managers email evidence submitted in court yesterday that he send on 13th Feb to OP’s commercial parties?

N: See--it's a copy of a passport and a msg to you?

Long pause.

N: From Oz? Who is Oz?

VZ: It's Mr Pistorius....I honestly can't recall receiving the email.

VZ: (Nel asked him to read OP's msg) Please keep a copy (of passport), on file. I think we are sorting sh** out. Oz.

I missed the end of the managers testimony yesterday. Was there anything significant?

VZ is now remembering exactly what he did with the msg, and what it was about, even though he just said he couldn't recollect receiving it?

If OP really grabbed his manager’s arm when he heard a loud bang while walking in New York City, then why did he choose to whisper in Reeva’s ear, rather than grab her arm and wake her up when he heard a sound emanating from his bathroom in his well secured house?

Is there any e evidence retrieved from Reeva’s communication devices in which she happily informed her family and dear friends about her imminent trips abroad with her celebrity boyfriend OP that can substantiate his managers email evidence submitted in court yesterday that he send on 13th Feb to OP’s commercial parties?

Bold by me:

Excellent question.

Add to that the fact that, according to Oscar, Reeva had her phone with her. And he repeatedly shouted at her to call the police. Yet she didn't use her phone.

Nel asks about Olympic room incident, sure he didn't read anything about it?

N: Here is something written by David Sullivan. I ask you to read this.

VZ: This specific article, I have not read.

N: (reading article) In para......4 'Stilll I was aware,....darker side.....phoned me raging....Do you know anything about this?

VZ: I was aware he was upset about lack of equipment at training camp.....I wasn't there. Once an athlete is in Team SA, they take over. I had very little to do with my athlete...I wld get info secondhand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy