Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
As per the orientation of RS in OP's arms :

- if RS's head was on OP's left shoulder, RS's head would be on the railing side of the staircase

- if RS's head was on OP's right shoulder, RS's head would be on the wall side of the staircase

Yes, I realize that. Now, going back to my original post about this subject, in the video OP has Aimee's head cradled in his left arm. Most here had believed that he had Reeva's head cradled in his right arm. So which was it?

I must be missing something because just a few minutes ago I read up-thread a poster who was or had been watching the video in Australia noted definitively to questions by another poster that OP did have his prosthetics on at the time he pulled Reeva out of the cubicle in the video!

I also watched it (and recorded it) and yes he did have them on.

I must be missing something because just a few minutes ago I read up-thread a poster who was or had been watching the video in Australia noted definitively to questions by another poster that OP did have his prosthetics on at the time he pulled Reeva out of the cubicle in the video!

To clarify, I believe the actual visual footage of Reeva being pulled out of the toilet was a replacement actor not Oscar. The footage of Oscar & his sister in the toilet was just him sitting on the floor as per the picture I posted earlier. So I would ask why did Oscar re-enact every other part in this video except for that one part?

Yes, I realize that. Now, going back to my original post about this subject, in the video OP has Aimee's head cradled in his left arm. Most here had believed that he had Reeva's head cradled in his right arm. So which was it?

Oops… my bad... I just figured out what the problem is… I didn't read your original post properly

You wrote : "It was thought that Reeva's head was cradled in his right arm, facing the railing at the top of the stairs and the wall as he descended the stairs"

I focused only on the BiB portion… which was incorrect but in fact correct within the full sentence.

Apologies.

I could not tell you which way for sure… I believe that the answer may be in Baba's testimony.

I also watched it (and recorded it) and yes he did have them on.
Screenshots from the trailer of the video yesterday seemed to show he wasn't wearing his prosthesis. However, it's clear from the screenshot posted above from the full video that he was wearing them. We were debating earlier why the Evidence Room would have had OP to do the enactment without them on and couldn't think of an explanation. All clear now - he was wearing them. Sorry for confusion.

Yes, and you would think I'd learn not to post until I got to the end of the thread! I've made that error too many times!

:slap:

*the post I was trying to quote does not show up - another one of my mistakes! I should go back to bed!

I miss you all, and to the great and good Zwiebal a hundred thousands thanks for the relay testimony.. I have managed to keep up to speed with this circus due to all your terrific posts...

… the endgame is of a legal nature : adjournment, recusal of DT, firing of DT, mistrial, more grounds for Appeal… anything to by some time, keep OP out of jail for as long as possible and possibly get a do-over of the Trial.
snipped
why would this result in any of the above? It's not trial by jury. As long as the judge and assessors have not watched it - and I'm sure they would have taken care not to - it will have no impact on court proceedings, unless DT or PT now decide to enter it in evidence?

I miss you all, and to the great and good Zwiebal a hundred thousands thanks for the relay testimony.. I have managed to keep up to speed with this circus due to all your terrific posts...

Hey Trooper, welcome back

why would this result in any of the above? It's not trial by jury. As long as the judge and assessors have not watched it - and I'm sure they would have taken care not to - it will have no impact on court proceedings, unless DT or PT now decide to enter it in evidence?

BiB… exactly

I did not suggest that the DT would necessarily succeed… but they have shown a tendency for the "let's try a bunch of different stuff and see what works" approach in this case so far.

Oops… my bad... I just figured out what the problem is… I didn't read your original post properly

You wrote : "It was thought that Reeva's head was cradled in his right arm, facing the railing at the top of the stairs and the wall as he descended the stairs"

I focused only on the BiB portion… which was incorrect but in fact correct within the full sentence.

Apologies.

I could not tell you which way for sure… I believe that the answer may be in Baba's testimony.

I thought the reason it's thought her head was on his right shoulder was because of the blood spatter on the wall down the stairs?

BiB… exactly

I did not suggest that the DT would necessarily succeed… but they have shown a tendency for the "let's try a bunch of different stuff and see what works" approach in this case so far.
Fair enough. Hopefully those arguments will hold no sway with Milady!

I thought the reason it's thought her head was on his right shoulder was because of the blood spatter on the wall down the stairs?

Could not tell you for sure.

However, the blood 'spatter' on the watch display case in OP's bedroom suggests that RS's head was on his left shoulder.

eNCANews discussing the legal statement and the airing of the documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qz18nosaJI

I call bs to this family statement....It contradicts itself by saying they obtained an undertaking from channel 7 not to broadcast before end of trial. This networks legals would have been all over this. It also shows the DT & family had prior opportunities to seek every legal avenue open to them to stop this being aired

Fair enough. Hopefully those arguments will hold no sway with Milady!

Agreed

The reality is that :

- the leaked video must have originated from OP, OP's clan or the DT
- the leaked video does not appear to help the DT's case on any factual basis

… so there must be some other reason for it… my guess is something of a legal nature… and of course underhanded because the DT had to know the video was going to be leaked and they did not object.

I would have thought that a sharp advocate like Barry Roux would have made every precaution to obtain all footage including the master tapes so a leak like this couldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member