Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, more in control when on his legs. That's why he WAS wearing his legs that night IMO.

Breaking News : One sound has now mysteriously turned in three :facepalm:

I have no doubt the judge and the assessors will have noted that and realise this guy has been coached.............so obvious.
Mr.Nel will enjoy his time with this guy.
Really looking forward to that tussle:)

Sounds like the psychological evaluation was pretty thorough

O: (Quoting OP) I am stuffed without my legs on.

"I am stuffed without my legs on". For this reason he acquired a weapon, lighter, smaller, so that he could always keep it on him.

D:Milady, this fits in with the observations I have made of - put to you.

Look at Judge Greenland on You Tube on yesterday morning's testimony. This is all irrelevant.
I've posted the link right near beginning of this thread.
Yes, I watched it yesterday. I like him very much and agree with his comments. This is all irrelevant to the main issue of whether he knew it was Reeva or not. I totally agree.

O is reading out loud from Prof D's report, point by point, and asking if Prof D agrees with them? His own report?

Oscar's sister looks as fed up with this as I am.

Lol, O read a long, long bit then ended, 'Any comment?'

D: No.

But it also flies in the face of much of what we know about OP. This doctor talks about social phobias, fear of going out at night, being left out because cannot walk far, worries about relationships and intimacy, ....and yet OP is a known partier, routinely attending many social functions, having quite an active social life and active love life.

I didnt say that.

I wonder if the Professor has a logical reason as to how the gun went off in the restaurant without OP's finger being on the trigger?

Yes .. I would also like the 'Professor' to give his views on why OP's bedroom door wouldn't shut properly because it had 'shrunk due to humidity' (according to OP) and why OP then had to force that very same door open later that night because it had 'swollen due to humidity' (the fact he'd already gone through that door on the way downstairs, and he didn't have trouble with it then, seems to be neither here nor there to Oscar). If anyone cannot see that that was a blatant lie in order to cover up forcing that door open to get to Reeva, then I don't know what trial they have been watching, coz it ain't this one.

Oooooh, I like hearing the word "penultimate".

O: During evidence of Piet VZ, I quote 'there was an incident I read about at Olymics where roomate at Olympics asked for different room'...further on, there was ref to OP constantly being on phone...a certain Mr Arnu Ferie

D: I know about the incident. But I want to correct Mr O. It was the ParaOlympics

O blames Nel for that.

O is reading out loud from Prof D's report, point by point, and asking if Prof D agrees with them? His own report?

He's reading from the psychological report by the head psychologist

OPs preverbal brain and his Mom are the topics now. Geez, this is completely out of control. Really, honestly, if this nut-job is to be believed, OP really needs to be locked up to protect society from him and his "two Oscars."

Yep, more in control when on his legs. That's why he WAS wearing his legs that night IMO.

Yup, absolutely ..

.. god, justice for Reeva needs to be done here .. he simply cannot get away with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member