Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Maybe Roder was counting on there being more publicity for his company and was annoyed that his work wasn't referenced throughout the trial

But wouldn't he ruin the integrity of his business, if a client's product was leaked so publicly? I wouldn't trust him with my business if it is traced back to him.

Can't find any channel 7 live streaming available in the uk.

bumping for those who are on Twitter. I can't view the video but maybe because I'm not on Twitter. I can see that you should be able to play it from the Twitter account though.

I've got it on my laptop but have no idea how to upload it without giving away personal information to Google

BIB

I wouldn't risk copyright infringements by trying to upload it yet. I'm sure it will be available for all to see within the next 48hrs, as they claim in their ad that the world will be talking about it. This tells me they plan on releasing it publicly, without restrictions after they've had their exclusive air time.

OMG her poor father.....making me cry, he's so heartbroken, showing a good history of Reeva

Ambulance was told Reeva died 3 minutes before they arrived & that she died in his arms

Watching it now. The preview clip that we saw earlier did seem to be speeded up a bit. He didn't move as fast across that lounge room I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper