Trial Discussion Thread #50 - 14.08.8, Day 40 ~final arguments continue~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R: The toilet light was not working. There's no dispute about that.....that correlates with Dr S' evidence. He said light on right more intense than window on left. That means toilet door was already open when he saw it, light spilling in from bathroom.

FromGermany, here are the Swedish cookies I was trying to remember yesterday. The name doesn't begin with 'R' at all!

Oh, that seems to be a mixture of "smoerrebroed" (röm pöm pöm pöm, hehe) and bisquits. Maybe delicious, I don't know.
2 hours ago I had searched Swedish online trading for your goodies with "R" and didn't find it. I had the idea to post it especially for you. :smile:

Btw: Thank you for your work on this thread!!! :loveyou:

Prime Gazette ‏@Prime_Gazette 48s
Pistorius lawyer says 'cold facts' do not prove murder

LOL

Isn't it rather risky to say that everything is 'not true' ? I realize Roux wants to discredit the witnesses, but it seems he's getting close to overkill...

R: His wife's evidence - just before Dr S came in from balcony at 3.15, he told me what he'd seen....when security arrived, she shared with P Baba what her husband said. O that clearly deals with Dr S' assertion he saw that after security arrived....after 3.30, he was already at house of accused.

It's false, It's not an accident. It occurs time and time again.

Roux seems to be saying Dr Stipp deliberately perjured himself to aid the state's case.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m
#OscarTrial Roux: Stipp knew that if the accused was on his prosthesis before 3:17 it was bad for the state, so he shifted the times. BB

R: He said he heard woman screaming two or three times. Not important...he said 'as best as he could recollect'. Not important. Then said 'it sounded like'. Not important.

But then it became 'anguished, terrified'. You know when that happened? After the lunch break.

Judge: Was he asked about that?

R: No.

Judge: Then what is the court to make of this?

Roux could be talking about his own client...'It's not in his affidavit..Why did he not say that before...a big question mark... it cannot be...'

R: You cannot rely on his evidence. It cannot be milady....you don't have to call him a liar, just ask if you can rely on his evidence....maybe during the lunchhour he just thought about his evidence, but I'm concerned.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 37s
Masipa asks Roux whether he questioned Stipp on this. No, it’s a cold fact. BB

R: The timeline of Dr Stipp offended the objective evidence.

Where are the timestamps from the Stipps' testimony coming from? Aren't the Stipps the ones with the clock set at a few minutes ahead? I can't remember.

To hear Roux tell it, all the witnesses must have been telling time by the same clock, when, in fact, they weren't. It's ridiculous.

The only timestamps I've gone by during trial are those to/from security and those to/from OP's phone (both of which are verified by phone records), because there are too many discrepancies regarding the other times, which I think can be explained by the fact that all the witnesses were telling time by a different clock.

I need to listen to Dr Stipps testimony again because the timeline I put together from his evidence doesn't include some of the times that Roux is stating

I think that if My Lady was sitting in a room with Dr Stipp and OP, she would find Dr Stipp much more credible than the BladeRunner.

Michael Appel ‏@TheMikeAppel 30s

It's a bad day to be Dr Johan Stipp as Roux says his testimony, "offended the objective evidence". @ANN7tv #OscarTrial

What Roux can't get away from with all the 'screaming' or 'help, help, help' sounds is every one of those people asked each other about the noises they heard without any of them reaching for a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech