Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. He looked 'genuinely distraught as he prayed to God.' Cannot be found guilty dolus eventualis

But 'culpable homicide' is a competant verdict????

Early lunch.

What's goingon? What just happened?

Again Stipp's assertion that OP's distress at the scene was genuine.

He could still be in a genuine panic/distressed after killing Reeva in the heat of the moment, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's absolutely sickening. Reeva's family will never know any peace :(

Only thing left is CH? How can she do this? She even said he was a poor witness and yet believe him. Feel like crying. :(

Not reasonable to think they the shots would kill? come on now...... grrrrrrrrrr. I am not sure which legal dictionary she is using for her definition of "reasonable". "South African Law for Dummies" apparently.

No dolus eventualis...

Again, I'll say that by the Judge's logic there is also not such thing as intimate partner murder, suicide. Quick thinking or fast acting homicidal actions and being distraught while killing a partner (and children) is somehow not possible. Statistics and research says the opposite.

She should have to sit face to face with Reeva's family. She should have to face every single consequence of what she is handing out today. If this is actually heading in this direction, every case of every intimate partner who is murdered as a result of this and every single crime OP commits from this point going forward should be laid at her feet.

I'm not sure judge will find OP guilty of culpable homicide either.

I'm mystified that she found him a very poor, inconsistent and dishonest witness, but totally accepts his version of events?

Culpable Homicide...argghhhh.

Okay I have to work out now, get rid of some of this anger.

Firing 4 shots with a hand cannon into a room the size of a closet doesn't show intent to kill?

Can I safely say OP will not go to jail. His sentence will be suspended, he will be on probation?

OP was in tears when she said he was not guilty...

Ulrich Roux @ulrichroux · now
Masipa:"Accused cannot be found guilty of murder".Huge and dare I say unexpected win for defence.Only left with culp. hom. now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor