Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J Masipa believes that after the first shot in the hip, Reeva was unable to scream or make a sound.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarity. I had to step away and make my son some fried eggs and toast for breakfast. Good Mommy <pats self on back>

Accused did not foresee that firing through the door would kill Reeva

Judge now talking about how quickly OP said he did ot mean to kill and was 'consistent' in that.

J: How could accused reasonably have foreseen shot wld kill deceased....he could NOT!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

She said the person behind the door, not Reeva... So that's CH out as well!?

J: evidence does not support state's contention of Dolus eventualis..saying because OP told ppl straight afterward he did not mean to kill Reeva, it's evidence he did not...

Really?

WOW. I'd probably look genuinely distraught if I killed someone, irrespective of how that came to occur.

Accepts accused's version as true and reliable that he believed his life was in danger

I think the Judge and Assessors have conveniently ignored material facts. That I find very worrying.

All along (even though I think he knowingly killed RS) I always thought CH would be the verdict and I have my reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor