Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know they had a fight, she ran to the bathroom to get away from him, she was screaming and hiding from him, and in a fit of rage he blew four holes into that room...................and you wonder why lawyers are the most hate profession.

Judge certainly has her doubts.

Judge reading case examples of dolus eventualis, culpable homicide and example of straightforward murder

I like that m'lady has noted several times OP's gun was "ready to shoot".

Here you go folks, share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 166
My Lady is quoting the same law that we've been discussing here for months!

Is she holding the door to an open season on intimate partner homicide? As long as there is an "OP" defense? We can hold that discussion for now, obviously. But just wonderin...

Judge now talking about current SA law on the matter of criminal liability. How accused must foresee reasonable possibility of death

Reeva would have been one heck of an assessor, which I understand she wanted to do.

J: We are clearly dealing with 'error in personae'...blow struck and killed person behind door...who it was, is irrelevant...the accused had intention to shoot but says did not intend to kill....

error in persona - meant for the person behind the door. that the person behind the door turned out to be Reeva is irrelevant

she'd better take into account black talon, small bathroom, and his skill as a gunman plus admitted ricochet, plus 4 shots vs one.

A whole lot of talk about whether he meant to kill whoever was behind the door. It doesn't matter it was in fact Reeva, that's now immaterial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judge says culpability is the issue, according to case law on putative self defense

She is coming in with a guilty on this, I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter