Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge now listing, basically, all the reasons why all pros witnesses unreliable.

Some witnesses failed to separate what they knew and what they heard from other people and the media.

Witnesses unreliable due to being awoke from sleep.

I am calling the judge all kinds of names at the moment. I am glad she cannot hear me through the monitor.

Witness credibility affected by media coverage of events (this is a disadvantage to the witnesses). Unable to separate what they heard from media, other people and what they remembered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Witnesses discussed the case with others before they took the witness stand.

Hope all those who accepted that Masipa was a fair Judge who listened to the evidence carefully don't now start going on about money, power etc influencing her.

Dr Stipp showed no bias against OP. He did NOT tailor his evidence to help the state.

The correct timeline fully rejects it was Reeva screaming so really she had no other option.

Exactly. Everything she is saying is what I have been saying all along. It's based on what the evidence actually is - not emotional reactions.

So J Masipa's kindly regard for OP during the trial was because she judged he was innocent. We did all see that, we just didn't want to accept it. jmo

J: Dr Dipp's evidence was tailored...I do not agree with this submission. I do not agee he colored his evidence against accused

I simply can't believe she's dismissing all of the ear witnesses.

This is a travesty. Bet Burger and Johnson furious. Sounds - bang...bang bang bang. Matches gunshot evidence on door exactly.

Guys. I've been saying this all along. What else would you expect from the South African legal system?? :(

I agree with Judge that Dr Stipp did not tailor his evidence and was honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773