Trial Discussion Thread #53 - 14.12.9, Day 42 ~ final verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief OPs a proven liar...his "versions" should not be believed.

one of the six guns he had on order with Rens, Lisa..one was a .38 he'd paid a deposit of $48,000 partial payment .. in that six was an automatic.. what fun Oscar would have had with that..

Judge saying OP acting promptly after incident in calling for help, praying, pleading for help from Dr stipp, shows 'therefore he could not be fnd guilty of murder'

IMO, every detail is being scrutinized to get the proper justice. Details are boring but necessary in BIG picture.

She is returning to murder charge be cause she is trying to defend herself, imo. I bet she reads tweets and msm

one of the six guns he had on order with Rens, Lisa..one was a .38 he'd paid a deposit of $48,000 partial payment .. in that six was an automatic.. what fun Oscar would have had with that..

I know... this is insane!!! Of course he was going to use that ammo. I feel like I'm watching the Twilight Zone. What the heck is happening here?

She must have had some feedback - she's explaining yesterday's decision on dolus eventualis, making an appeal more tricky.

Judge saying OP acting promptly after incident in calling for help, praying, pleading for help from Dr stipp, shows 'therefore he could not be fnd guilty of murder'

I really don't agree with this reasoning. I don't think his reaction is or should be relevant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judge reading case law about dangers of crt drawing inference about mental 'foresight'

So she is saying that there was not proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Oscar subjectively foresaw the killing of someone behind the door. She's making the distinction between "should have foreseen" and subjectively "did foresee"

I think she just made it difficult for an appeal on the application of law

IMO, every detail is being scrutinized to get the proper justice. Details are boring but necessary in BIG picture.

But if you pick the big picture apart, detail by detail, and 'find' a reasonable explanation for what really happened, bit by bit, then you can find a guilty person NOT GUILTY.

She says OP was a poor witness, but she bought his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16