Trial Discussion Thread #53 - 14.12.9, Day 42 ~ final verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge saying OP acting promptly after incident in calling for help, praying, pleading for help from Dr stipp, shows 'therefore he could not be fnd guilty of murder'

Whaaaaat? Can't believe the above. So glad I am not listening... I'd throw something at the TV!

J: Count four....accused was ulawfull in possession of rounds....without permit to possess...or license...in resoet of this count, the state failed to prove...

Mr Pistorius, please stand up

From @MandyWiener Myers girls - Reeva Steenkamp's friends - are crying incredulously as Judge Masipa agrees with #OscarPistorius's version

Mandy Wiener @MandyWiener · 30s

#OscarTrial Barry and June Steenkamp have shown little emotion though. Barry has gone slightly redder, June sighs deeply. Dup takes notes.

The parents have stated to journalists they are dissappointed (so far)

andrew harding ✔ @BBCAndrewH
Judge moves on to 2nd count, having failed to spell out culpable homicide verdict, but clearly implied it. Tantalising suspense.
3:17 AM - 12 Sep 2014

But if you pick the big picture apart, detail by detail, and 'find' a reasonable explanation for what really happened, bit by bit, then you can find a guilty person NOT GUILTY.
Not intentionally being dense here, but isn't scrutinizing the evidence the only way to come to a proper verdict?

Omg my feed keeps stopping now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK guys, what did you do to my Masipa coz I am listening to illogical arguments like Kelly Phelps! What the heck?!

Pistorius had to rise -

On count one the accused is found not guilty… he is found guilty of culpable homicide.

On count three...the accused is found guilty of the second alternative, the contravention ....of 3B

They are going to talk about the indemnity of Mr Fresco...how ironic if he got a worse charge or sentence than Pistorius. Fresco is entitled to indemnity on one count...

This Judge and this trial will be a blow for any following prosecution witnesses to testify.

Guilty of some alternative on the Tasha's charge

Everyone, take a seat
Sports%20Bar%20SNAP_April-16.jpg

That would be nice :)

Masipa: The unanimous decision is the following: He's found guilty of culpable homicide.

Oscar Pistorius found guilty of culpable homicide or manslaughter

Masipa reads the verdicts for the other counts as well

OP can now sit.

J:Unanimous decision of this crt;
Cnt 1. Not guilty discharged. Instead guilty of culpable homicide
Nt 2. Not guilty and discharged
Cnt 3. guilty of 2nd alternative
Cnt 4. Not guilty and discharged.

You may take a seat Mr pistorius

Not intentionally being dense here, but isn't scrutinizing the evidence the only way to come to a proper verdict?

I had hoped that the evidence would be scrutinized instead of being dismissed... sounds of a woman crying in terror . arguing sounds before the shooting... etc etc etc..

Did she just skip right over culpable homicide?

There you are... dolus is similar to criminally neglicent homicide (an E felony), and CH is akin to Manslaughter ? sorry... confused as CNH is a lesser charge in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV