Trial Discussion Thread #53 - 14.12.9, Day 42 ~ final verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Roux?) shouted out then that OP has no previous convictions.

Now looking at Fresco's indemnity

J:Unanimous decision of this crt;
Cnt 1. Not guilty discharged. Instead guilty of culpable homicide
Nt 2. Not guilty and discharged
Cnt 3. guilty of 2nd alternative
Cnt 4. Not guilty and discharged.

You may take a seat Mr pistorius

Dayum. Dayum. Dayum. :(:(:(

Only comfort is, even if he does walk free, I don't think his life will ever be the same again (and so it shouldn't). He'll never be respected and revered the way he was. And, he'll have to live with knowing what the truth really is. Gutted beyond reasonable doubt. X

BUT he has murdered and lied and WON as always ......!!!

J: Whether Mr Fresco...as witness entitled to indemnity...

I'll be damned.. he even gets off on this one, too.. slap me silly and call me susan

It appears he's going to walk away with no more than a pain in the arse from the hours of sitting on that hard bench.

J: It is important to emphasise Mr Fresco was warned in respect of cnt three only

If she gives Fresco a penalty for not being totally honest I will be shocked. She has already said OP is a liar and he gets away with murder.

Why do I now see him doing a *dupers delight* smirk for the last two days. I guess a carry over term from the JA case..but I"m seeing it! :moo:

Fresco's evidence was contradictory, improbable if not impossible.

Not intentionally being dense here, but isn't scrutinizing the evidence the only way to come to a proper verdict?

Sure, but scrutinizing sometimes squeezes the truth OUT of the details. Imo, some of her suppositions and assumptions make no sense. Some of the reasons given, for why OP's 'version' is being accepted seem wrong, imo. Just because he screamed and cried and asked for help, that means his version is the truth? Hasn't she ever watched the First 48?

Sounds as though more charges against Fresco than OP?

Fresco gave false evidence in sunroof incident

Is it normal for the defence to object to a state witnesses' immunity? The judge could quite simply have (and did) dismiss his evidence but I find it strange that they're determined to get Fresco some kind of sentence.

amazing. looking at the picture of Reeva's head after the shots were fired... and this nonsense re Fresco.. who looks like spending more time in prison than Oscar. .. it just doesn't add up.

J: Fresco may have been an accomplice and there may have been contradictions in his evidence....

Is Fresco even there? Surely he needs to be tried if he's going to be done for something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

welp justice system has failed once again.

Glad the trial of the century for my lifetime showed me whether to trust the justice system.

J: There is no reason why the evidence...shld be treaded differently in my view...contradictions were minor...clear that Fresco was not out to falsely implicate the accused...he was fair to the accused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV