Trial Discussion Thread #53 - 14.12.9, Day 42 ~ final verdict~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar Pistorius testimony was "evasive", a very "poor witness" and "untruthful" and all his evidence was approached with caution but believed in the murder charges...

This is a slow car crash into the South African legal system...

Pretoria Rekord ‏@RekordNewspaper 1m
Masipa reads a summary of the evidence given by owners of Tasha's #OscarPistorius

J: It was lunchtime...the restaurant was crowded with patrons...accused admitted he took the firearm...his version was....he did not realize firearm was loaded, wanted to make it safe when shot went off accidentally...in my view, it really does not matter what caused firearm to go off...what's relevant is accused asked for firearm in crowded restaurant

Didn't Roux already concede that OP fired the firearm in restaurant using poor judgement?

Oh here we go again....this is sickening

.. it is, isn't it .. I feel physically sick. I do not understand why OP's words are continually being taken as gospel truth .. well, I do understand, they do not want their golden boy tainted.

I wonder if she will deal with Fresco's plea deal

Negligently handling a firearm so it poses a risk of danger to people and property.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP claimed under oath he didn't pull the trigger at Tasha's.

holy f*cking moley! :eek: :facepalm:

I now strongly believe he will walk out of court a free man!

Taylors testimony had to be looked at with caution, because she had reason to lie because of the way things ended.

What about OP? Doesnt he have a good motive to lie?

.. it is, isn't it .. I feel physically sick. I do not understand why OP's words is continually being taken as gospel truth .. well, I do understand, they do not want their golden boy tainted.

Disgusting!

.. it is, isn't it .. I feel physically sick. I do not understand why OP's words is continually being taken as gospel truth .. well, I do understand, they do not want their golden boy tainted.

Winner, winner..chicken dinner!!

I'm liking this justice system that the verdict has to be rendered with point by point reasoning. In US, it's guilty/not guilty just because. No reason is given.

J: Accused version was he was angry at Fresco for handing him loaded weapon...strange neither were questioned about this...Lareno was good witness. Crt accepts that evidence in total

Jacaranda Newsteam ‏@JacaNews 1m
Masipa says #OscarPistorius might not have pulled trigger intentionally, but doesn't absolve him from negligence @MarykeVermaak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn