Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MandyWiener has just spoken to lawyers who say there are serious questions to be asked why assessors still sitting with Judge. Normally, they are excused from sentencing hearing.

So are they actually back off tea break or not? All my live feeds are just showing the empty court symbol.

Judge Masipa is said by many to be a womens advocate....like hell she is. South African women have been thrown under a bus by her and the assessors.

Morning everyone......

Yes, and let's not forget.....Reeva didn't even have to go to the bathroom to get shot.....had she leaned over to him awakened him with a start........according to your Maria.....OP could have shot her then.

@MandyWiener has just spoken to lawyers who say there are serious questions to be asked why assessors still sitting with Judge. Normally, they are excused from sentencing hearing.

Very interesting Zwiebel. I had wondered why they would be there since supposedly they have no input on this aspect of the trial. It all gets curiouser and curiouser, with many unlikely things to believe.

Do you guys think the sentence will be handed out today?

Hi Jim - the court will hear testimony all week. According to reports I've read, the Judge will then take some time to consider the sentence she'll hand down.

I have seal at Telegraph as well. Just remembered Nel said something to Masipa about if he needed more time on break, he'd let her know?

Live reporters on twitter don't seem to be tweeting anything yet either.

Thanks, Zwiebs!

Odd thing is, whoop usually say when they are going off air, but this time they just vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member