DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
N: What did you do here?

MH: I gave trauma counselling.

And Telegraph site has frozen my computer. :(

Oops, camera caught the Doc making her way back to OPs family.

zwiebs, you got me :gaah:

I'll stop interrupting your excellent transcription service...

I don't think the Judge likes the expert's reputations being brought into disrepute so figure she'll just completely disregard Nel's attempt to show how ridiculously biased her evidence was.

Masipa can't even remember that government employees do not have the right to refuse being filmed? What? After 6 months and she doesn't even know this.

Barry Bateman@barrybateman#OscarTrial next defence witness is Joel Maringa - social worker at the Department of Correctional Services. BB

According to Dr. Hartzenberg, OP never mentioned new gf Leah Skye Malan.

Considering his "PTSD" and "depression", the fact that he did not mention the new gf is suspicious and disturbing.

She seems to get a lot of her info about her client from the media LOL, yet will not confront him about stuff going on in his life that might further mess up his life and exacerbate the works - even dangerously so.

I would even consider it grossly incompetent as a mental health professional to not address such a profound life change, given his messed up life.

I'm back online. Who knows for how long? Whoop's lost service too.

andrew harding@BBCAndrewH

So this witness was provided by the state. Defence wants him to give evidence about possible "house arrest"

I bet Rosetta Stone will add Afrikaans to there list of languages after this trial is over.

Hartzenberg may be the new Queen of Evasion.

Given the evasive Oz, their therapy sessions must be riveting. :lol:

R: You prepared a report....had no consultation with defense?

JM: Correct.

And he has spare copies of his report!

JM report is on whether is OP suitable candidate for a correctional sentence?

And he just said CARL Pistorius???

Stephanie Findlay@SJFindlay

Samantha Taylor, Pistorius's ex-gf whose mother apparently said the sprinter needs psychological help, is in the courtroom today

Just lost both feeds - Telegraph and Channel 4.

All Oscar's sporting achievements being listed again.

Barry Bateman@barrybateman#OscarTrial

Maringa says the accused was referred to him for consideration on 6 October (last week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper