Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeds back. Doesn't look like I missed much. Onto how OP 'occassionally takes a drink' but never ever takes drugs.

andrew harding@BBCAndrewH#OscarPistorius

father sits in court as witness Maringa describes his "sour" relationship with son.

David Dadic @DavidDadic · 7m 7 minutes ago

I think this report will deal with whether OP should go to jail given disability and fame.

Saying how family will support OP, and how he'll be should be able to support himself in future and he's co-operative and of good standing in community.

But adds he shld probably not be licensed to hold firearms.

I cannot believe he is eligible for house arrest. :notgood:

MJ: Reading report recomm that OP should have house arrest sentence. May not leave residence, worplace without prior notification, apart from some exceptions, and should do community service.

This is making me feel a bit ill....

Barry Bateman@barrybateman#OscarTrial

Maringa says Pistorius could work at the Transvaal Museum or the Little Company of Mary hospital.

To all those posting updates, thank you so much. I can't bear to watch this charade, so I'm following it all via you guys. So far, it seems like Masipa is stone cold in her compassion towards Reeva, and that she'll let OP off with the least sentence possible, because he wants to help disabled children in Mozambique!! Roux knew exactly the spot to hit with Masipa. Just get people up there waffling on about OP's grief (yeah, right), his remorse (hmm), his 'lost' career (whose fault was that?) and how he'll forever be in mourning for Reeva. Well, his mourning lasted till about the evening, and he's lost his career because he killed an innocent woman. But it's not his fault. Nothing is his fault. Masipa should be thoroughly ashamed of herself for believing this claptrap, and for not doing more to consider the real victim in this. Shame shame shame on you Masipa.

Barry Bateman@barrybateman#OscarTrial

Maringa says Pistorius could work at the Transvaal Museum or the Little Company of Mary hospital.

Mmmmm. Hope they don't have any antique weapons at the museum....

They are discussing a date the witness just mentioned, the 14th?

He should have "convicted killer" branded on his forearm, as he's obviously forgotten what he did.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Was the recommendation for 16 or 60 hrs per month community service....sound not too good here?

Roux's about biting this guy hand off to accept that kind of sentence!

I swear it sounds like Maringa is reading a statement prepared by Oldwage/Roux. May have glanced at it once before reading it aloud in court. Most of what he is reading out loud does not sound like his own thoughts.

Roux: Thank you M'lady. That's enough of this unadulterated horse****.

(back to zwiebel with the real account..)

Judge asking questions about that, which could well signal this 'sentence' is the one she's considering.

Nel's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member