Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karyn Maughan ‏@karynmaughan 2m2 minutes ago

Van Zyl's document on Pistorius charity work is over a hundred pages long @eNCAnews #OscarTrial

You know, I think OP would really, really despise being asked to do cleaning and would be very angry about it. In fact, I think he will wriggle out by pleading his disability prevents him kneeling or wielding a broom or something.

Alex Crawford@AlexCrawfordSky#OscarTrial

Steenkamp friends/supporters expressed disappointment at lunch at the prospect of runner doing community service not jail

Talking about work with US charity, Challenged Athletes, and how OP gave talk in NY, for free.

What about all the good Reeva would have done in this world.....

VZ: Mr P played blind football..he was blindfolded...

Hope Nel caught that. OP can play football in the dark, but couldn't spot Reeva in bed?

Roux: What were your future prospects for making money from Pistorius?
Witness: Bright.

Roux: What does this have to do with his sentencing?
Witness: Sweet **** all.

VZ: OP had signed new contract (Nike?) that wld have taken him to 2017...worth substantial amount...

Let us not forget, this is the judge that has had to have legal points explained to her during the trial along with things such as 'ricochet' and 'arterial' as she did not know what they were.
:eek:

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

VZ also said OP had scheduled his retirement for 2017

VZ: I can categorically state all contracts terminated...Most were waiting for verdict, once it was announced, all terminated, ones like Nike also made their own public statements.

Any future proceeds earned by OP should be forfeited to Reeva's family

Haha.....Nel will debunk some of these charitable works by Op......I hope

R: No further questions.

Nel asks for time. He was just handed the doc we just heard, that is over 100 pages.

And now Roux has the cheek to request HE gets state docs in advance, to avoid standowns!

Court closed. Resume tomorrow 9.30am.

This justice system seems abit random. How come the report was only made available this morning? Surely the witness should of been called once both sides had seen the report, made their notes, etc. Absolutely ridiculous.

Roux just clarifying he's running the court and who and when will show up, Masipa agrees, yes, Mr Roux. :sarcasm:

I don't think JMasipa likes Nel. Oh well.

I really think the system of having witnesses produce reports that lawyers can't see until witness takes the stand, is time wasting.

David Smith@SmithInAfrica#

Pistorius stands in dock talking to brother and lawyer, rubbing hand on chin and neck, generally calm today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay