Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't think he'll get a custodial sentence - which seems absolutely incredible when you consider what he's actually done.

Reeva and her parents only have Nel in their corner now since Masipa has shown where her loyalties lie. Hope he can come through for them.

A bit of a plain breakfast this morning as I've been having computer problems. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Milk rolls, currant buns and little chocolate cakes.

Looks good, zwiebel!

Good morning, everyone!

Witness is a DR somebody and doesn't want to be filmed.

Roux says he's calling 3 witnesses and a prison officer as well.

Nel says he isn't sure how many witnesses he'll call. At least 2.

No, Hartsenburg.?

Going through her quals now. She has a doctorate in cross cultural trauma something in the context of domestic violence.

I'll call her MH.

MH: I became known as someone who does trauma counselling.....I specialize in sexual assault...

Looks hot in court today, much wiping of brows and fanning with papers going on.
Is OP's car crash (of) a brother there today?

Why did the judge not just say i belive op so forget all evidence and skip to the final week

Roux asks what her attitude was when approached to be a witness.

MH: My view was I am his (OP) therapist....From the outset I indicated I would not get involved. However, recently I was approached by defence...

Trauma counsellor. She's Pistorius's therapist & didn't want to become involved in the case. But she was recently approached by the defence and requested to write a report regarding her observations. Thought carefully about it and decided to share with the court some of her observations.

Lots of details about Pistorius's "grief" no doubt.

Does Nel get to cross examine?

Could this witness be the psychologist that has a very inappropriate relationship with her client? The one that has been with him in court at all times & sits next to Aimee

Lots of their sessions were him weeping and her holding him.

Is that normal?

R: Guve us some general insight into those sessions.

MH: INitially it was v. difficult. Mr Pistorius was very emotional...a lot were him weeping and crying, and me holding him...

Oh gawd!!!! Sessions him weeping and crying AND ME HOLDING HIM!!??

:gasp:

In some countries, that 'holding' him bit would be enough to get someone struck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08