DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the cry baby in the hospital section of prison FGS

But don't let him win this too

Put the cry baby in the hospital section of prison FGS

But don't let him win this too
The goal seems to be for him to escape without any form of punishment at all. Working with children for his community service is no punishment at all, except for the children. Innocent children would be punished more severely than him!

SMILES.

Oscar and Carl look pretty damn happy.

The sentence hasn't even been handed down yet.

What do they know that we don't?

One does not smile prior to sentencing unless one knows the sentence.

And some still believe there's no judicial bias / corruption involved.

1331996-28633533-2560-1440.jpg

AV mentioning one of the reasons prison is not good for OP is the slippery ground...

Don't you think the fabulous lab that developed OP's hi-tech blades might easily develop some anti-slippery "gloves" so that OP would once again be the most privileged... prisoner?

I find it highly amusing that Annette Vergeer declined to be televised during testimony. This was the same woman leisurely sitting at the defense table during Nel’s cross - her two-tone, spiked, skunky Goth hair being TELEVISED around the globe. :lol:

WHERE does Roux get these people? LOL

Haha, AV says that at least she is able to read (internet pages)... Like Dixon who measures with his eyes

Just watched (or should I say skimmed through) first half of today. T o my way of thinking this week is pure rubbish....now that we know where this judge is coming from listening to all of this is torture. While Nel makes excellent points I now see it so much differently...I know the judge does not care at all about his points (he seems to know it too) but he continues. I feel like I am watching a game of charades or something like that and we all know the outcome. Uncle Arnold sits so confidently...he already knows exactly what will happen...this courtroom reeks of corruption but it is so far behind the scenes one could never hope to uncover it.

BBM

Or a play that was scripted before it hit the stage. Oscar crying, whining and snotting like a child, probation officer later stating how vulnerable he is, Roux dictating to the judge which charges he should be convicted of, judge later delivers the exact same verdicts, seems like it was all written out from beginning to end before the first witness hit the stand.

AV mentioning one of the reasons prison is not good for OP is the slippery ground...

Don't you think the fabulous lab that developed OP's hi-tech blades might easily develop some anti-slippery "gloves" so that OP would once again be the most privileged... prisoner?

His modernist house is mostly stone-tiled, therefore he prefers to live with slippery floors, plus he didn't seem to have bath rails or shower rails in his master bathroom.

Yet I'm sure he'll take that ongoing girl 'friend' Jenna Edkins framed collage of their loved-up pictures, wherever he lives next...

I think i've finally accepted there is no way there can be justice for Reeva, i'll continue watching anything with Christ Greenland because he is the only one person that makes me have faith in humanity.

After learning that with Reeva's death, the steenkamp family was in incredible financial ruin, it means their dirt poor.

There's no way justice here can persevere, Pistorius clan has money, they can buy them out.

It was a nice trial to watch.

Why does nobody see that OP is an actor. Outside the court or interviews by officials he lives a relatively normal life as has been shown by photos and reports of him living it up with his friends.

Only one side of the courtroom and the bench.

He is an actor and he's performed on the world stage. Public opinion will damn him forever no matter where he "performs" in whatever capacity.

Stephanie Findlay @SJFindlay 10h 10 hours ago
"The accused can not stand up for himself," says Vergeer about #Pistorius, arguing he is vulnerable

Apparently, “vulnerable” Oscar had NO problem standing up for himself the night of Feb 14, 2013.

O/T The Dewani trial may be going the same way as this one. The judge has just ruled that emails detailing his sexuality not relevant, don't show motive. Ye gods, and this was supposed to be a tough judge too. The whole trial revolves around his sexuality. Maybe she and Masipa are close buddies.

Birds of a feather flock together and one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

OSCAR Pistorius has paid the parents of his slain girlfriend a monthly payment of $623 since her death and offered them an additional lump sum of $39,000 but this has now been rejected as “blood money”.

“I can put on record that this money will be paid back to the accused in full, every cent,” Mr Nel said.

Later outside court Dup De Bruyn, the Steenkamp’s lawyer, said the couple would no longer pursue a civil action against the athlete and would repay him as their circumstances had now changed.

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa...homicide-resumes/story-fnh81gzi-1227090384415

Vergeer is playing deceptive semantics.

Seems to me that (majority) public opinion IS the public interest.

I fully agree, otherwise the court is serving itself and not the public interest.

Annette Verger, like all of us, has no idea what is Pisorius’ version. She keeps on saying within her “framework.” She waffles, says the verdict is very thick, she cannot quote from it. She says her and Pistorius went through the “thick” document.

Nel keeps pushing did he, “accept the finding of the court.”

She semantically equivocates: “He respects the findings of the honourable court.”

Nel wants to investigate this her words about “version.”

This witness, like nearly all the other DT witnesses, is argumentative, evasive, refuses to answer a simple question, goes off onto a rant unrelated to the question and can be downright rude.

Contrast that to those of the prosecution. Even if they stuffed up, they admitted it, had no reason to behave like the above, came to court to tell the truth and did, even if tortured by Roux.

So these Defense witnesses think that OP would be a good candidate to work with mentally and physically disabled Children???? Oh my what a group of dreamers we have that Uncle has hired. OP can't deal with adults his own age in a decent manner. They think he has the smarts and patience to handle poor defenseless children? Not if I was a resident of his community and had a child with special needs no way. Are they saying OP only has education at the 10th grade level and running is all he can do? Are they saying he can't walk on cement? Did they see all that tile at his house and not just in the shower. A man who managed to run down the corridor and shoot dead his girlfriend. Did they hear how irresponsible he was in a restaurant with a loaded gun? Did they hear how dangerous he is in a car on the highway or on the waterway in a boat? WITH GUNS!!!!!
I am so utterly shocked at this whole trial. Watching these people with their heads buried in the sand not seeing what a horrific human Op is and they are trying to make him a saint. The defense is a laughing stock in my opinion. Unbelievable....

So these Defense witnesses think that OP would be a good candidate to work with mentally and physically disabled Children???? Oh my what a group of dreamers we have that Uncle has hired. OP can't deal with adults his own age in a decent manner. They think he has the smarts and patience to handle poor defenseless children? Not if I was a resident of his community and had a child with special needs no way. Are they saying OP only has education at the 10th grade level and running is all he can do? Are they saying he can't walk on cement? Did they see all that tile at his house and not just in the shower. A man who managed to run down the corridor and shoot dead his girlfriend. Did they hear how irresponsible he was in a restaurant with a loaded gun? Did they hear how dangerous he is in a car on the highway or on the waterway in a boat? WITH GUNS!!!!!
I am so utterly shocked at this whole trial. Watching these people with their heads buried in the sand not seeing what a horrific human Op is and they are trying to make him a saint. The defense is a laughing stock in my opinion. Unbelievable....
I totally agree with everything you've said, and I hope Nel tells the court that it is 'shockingly inappropriate' to suggest that OP and his nasty temper should be allowed anywhere near innocent and vulnerable children.

AV: If I offended you, I must apologize

N: You'll never offend me.

She and Derman make a good pair - rude and insolent to Nel, and Masipa says nothing. And yet she ticked Nel off for calling OP a liar. Nel said he didn't say that. When I listened to the cross-examination again I never heard him say it either. What I heard was "You are lying" or "That is a lie". She also made such a big deal about the missing cord in the bedroom. Why didn't she make a bigger deal of Roux producing the audio tape of OP screaming like a woman. She's totally biased IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay