Trial Discussion Thread #55 - 14.14.10, Day 44 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, he had to bring Netcare into it! .. OP donated earnings to Netcare?

When do we get to hear from the witnesses who don't think the sun rises and sets in OP's a$$?

He could achieve the outcome he wants by simply asking Van Zyl, isn't all this charity work part of OP's agenda to build his brand name?

I think he is hoping to hammer it home to Milady .. sadly it's falling on deaf ears.

What's coming across quite clearly is Van Zyl will do and say anything to paint OP in a positive light. He hasn't got an 'off switch' when it comes to bigging up his clients. And at the root of that is Van Zyl's determination to keep himself in business!

Exactly. But do you think My Lady sees it like that? lol.. No need to answer.

Good morning all.... Instead of posting a normal picture of some yummy breakfast food I'm instead bringing us something more appropriate and useful for todays procedings!
Green bucket.jpg

N: It's not that he's digging into his own savings...

VZ: Not on this occasion...

Yes, prosecution can just find a research article that shows charts on how a athlete's brand profile, raising publicity of athlete and how that works in a commercial symbiosis with "good works or charity" increasing the bottomline profit basis of the individual sports star.

Philanthropy as financial self interest.

Wish there was a way Nel could introduce the video of OP on his stumps during this phase

N: This particular letter wasn't addressed to you but Mr Webber?

VZ: Correct

N: When did you first see it?

VZ: Last Friday

Yes, prosecution can just find a research article that shows charts on how a athlete's brand profile, raising publicity of athlete and how that works in a commercial symbiosis with "good works or charity" increasing the bottomline profit basis of the individual sports star.

Philanthropy as financial self interest.

i imagine it also helps out with his taxes as well. Don't know for sure, but imagine large donations would be at least partly tax deductible.

Karyn Maughan @karynmaughan
Follow
The lady with the hairstyle next to OP lawyer is last defense witness, a social worker/probation officer @eNCAnews #OscarTrial

Nel says he's surprised VZ would testify about the documents when he knows nothing about them. Roux jumps up and says not seeing the docs before is not the same as knowing nothing about what had happened.

All those stars he's been name dropping would be horrified now to have their names associated with OP and the Beckham's in particular protect their 'brand' very strongly.

Back to a letter about the Doah event, letter was sent to Webber, not VZ.

Ugh. Nel is not doing well with this cross.

Nel 'Am I right ...? no, am I wrong? I might be wrong ..!'

LOL!

N: Does he want to pursue his career.

VZ: He hasn't specifically said so.

N: You're his manager. What are his plans after this trial?

Tea break.

i imagine it also helps out with his taxes as well. Don't know for sure, but imagine large donations would be at least partly tax deductible.

You're right .. but .. I haven't even heard VZ give any examples of large donations .. if £1,125 and a pair of trainers is the best example he can give, then that is absolutely pathetic!

Oh for heaven's sake! The legacy this guy is leaving is how to get away with murder!!

VZ: I have not discussed any future career with OP...he has not specifically said he wants to continue...

VZ says he will work with OP if he wishes to continue, but all depends what happens after trial

And now goes on about opportunities re OP's foundation etc. Nel asks for break. Think he's realized he just handed witness golden opp to state OP can become productive member of society if freed!

Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member