Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Martin @kimberleycpt
Follow
Tx for all the messages of support, Reeva really was with me. Lets keep her voice alive. #ReevaSteenkamp #Love.
5:59 AM - 16 Oct 2014

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 2m 2 minutes ago
#OscarTrial the Pistorius family has apparently asked Roux to take up the matter and have Schultz and crew booted from court. BB

I have taken to laughing insanely too myself, it's been a side effect of following this court case :crazy:

All Wss are needing mental health care, when this trial will be over. We will meet somewhere and will tell us the most new stories, okay?!

Do we think Mr Roux will fine tune the cell requests after lunch? Just to make sure there are no frightening windows or doors, no LED lights as he can't sleep and make sure he has a safe in the cell too ;)

Didn't he at one stage mention the judge could go see the shower doors for herself. OMG what other convicted felon except for OP would have the jail scrutinized so thoroughly before the court could even determine if a jail sentence was appropriate.

Do we think Mr Roux will fine tune the cell requests after lunch? Just to make sure there are no frightening windows or doors, no LED lights as he can't sleep and make sure he has a safe in the cell too ;)
OP can just take a jeans from an ex-girlfriend to cover the LED lights - where is the problem?

Sky News replaying the clip where Kim says that the suggested punishment would not fit the crime. Check out the filthy glare from Aimee Pistorius.

Posters who are talking about laughing to themselves (or not) - I've had the words, 'I take note thereof' running in a loop round and round my head since yesterday.

Whoop keep replaying Kim's testimony. It is just too sad.

Alex Crawford tweeting that the state have wrapped up their case??

Judge reprimanding Roux for the way he objected to Nel before lunch. Has to withdraw and apologise.

And Nel has no more witnesses!

Wow, I call a deliberate ploy by the Pistorius clan to intimidate the state into not calling the witnesses lined up in court. Create drama around the witnesses.

Slapped wrist for Roux. Quite Funny - sounded like a schoolboy being reprimanded.

No more witnesses. Surprise, surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member