Trial Discussion Thread #58 - 14.17.10, Day 47 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R: He never released any video into the media, contrary to Mr Nel.

I've got a bench in my shower but that was to make it easier for me when I'm shaving my legs lol.

Vicious?? I don't think it's vicious, is it?
In my book, vicious is shooting someone in the dead of night, four times with hollow point bullets, through a closed door and then traversing a world stage announcing yourself the 'true' victim. Calculating, manipulative, cruel and some may even say predictable for a narcissist. Of course, we know he isn't because mental health 'professionals' say so. Personally, I challenge people to ask anyone who has ever lived with someone diagnosed with a cluster B personality disorder what their thoughts on Pistorius may be. I'd wager the dx would be far different.

Ironically, there's a school of thought out there that suggests one possible cause of narcissistic personality disorder may be coddling.

JMO and FWIW

Yeah, he works for Uncle Arthur for $600,000 a year, doing his sweeping 2 times a month!!

I REALLY hope her parents bring a civil case.

What did OP offer them as a FULL settlement, approx. $40,000???

R: It's not what their evidence was,that he can sit at home and do nothing - they do something constructive.

Roux asks if anything else he can assist court with in sentence? She says no.

Nel up, talking about shower: This bench issomething new. 'It's a fact Milady there are no rails in the bath or shower. If a little bench will do, a bench can be taken into any prison.'

We're done. Sentence to be handed down on Tuesday, 21 at 9.30.

Judge thanks counsel: 'We will reconvene at 9.30 Tuesday 21st October.'

What to make of fact Judge asked how long Nel wants?

1. Does it really count if she gives OP 10 years and then she suspends all or part of it??

(Personally, I don't think so.)

2. And if she does him him anything won't he walk free on Tuesday because Roux will automatically appeal SOMETHING??

We've talked before on here about no matter what he got in-house he'd never serve any time.

How did that work, again?

That's it. I expect OP will have a few sleepless nights waiting to learn his fate.

Shame he can't use the shooting range anymore.

Part of his 'life skills' course in prison could be to build his own bench - win win situation for prison again!

What to make of fact Judge asked how long Nel wants?
I was curious about that. Maybe she was planning to send OP to jail for a year or something, and wanted to know what Nel was after. She certainly seemed to be taking a lot of interest in what Nel was saying, but being cynical now, it could be because she wanted to be seen to be unbiased.

In my book, vicious is shooting someone in the dead of night, four times with hollow point bullets, through a closed door and then traversing a world stage announcing yourself the 'true' victim. Calculating, manipulative, cruel and some may even say predictable for a narcissist. Of course, we know he isn't because mental health 'professionals' say so. Personally, I challenge people to ask anyone who has ever lived with someone diagnosed with a cluster B personality disorder what their thoughts on Pistorius may be. I'd wager the dx would be far different.

Ironically, there's a school of thought out there that suggests one possible cause of narcissistic personality disorder may be coddling.

JMO and FWIW

OHHH. I thought the comment was saying that Nel's head, here, was vicious.

Actually, I think that is what she is saying, yes?...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lithgow1

Aislinn Laing @Simmoa
Follow
Nel's attack on Pistorius is vicious, and is raising blood pressure on the family benches, OP's father Henke clearing his throat angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member