Trial Discussion Thread #6 - 14.03.13-14, Day 9-10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP's red injury on back - problem with shoulder. V says he saw it. R asks about bloody shirt, V says there was no bloody shirt. "All the time no shirt on"

Roux just gave the funniest name ever for flips flops - I cannot translate but hope it's recorded for posterity!

Thongs?

OP's red injury on back - problem with shoulder. V says he saw it. R asks about bloody shirt, V says there was no bloody shirt. "All the time no shirt on"

Roux just gave the funniest name ever for flips flops - I cannot translate but hope it's recorded for posterity!

Plakkies???

Talking about a bag on the couch in one photo, moved in next. It's V in photo, R asks him what he was doing, V says 'working on the cable of the fan'

R says he is 'pulling the curtain' too. V says no, "I was working on the fan". Adds that was not the first series of photos. "Initial photos of scene had already been taken"

R: Can you see it's dark in the bedroom - just a little bit of light? It's contrary to an open curtain, more closed. Who closed the curtains?

V: I do not know who closed the curtains.

V says one fan was off, one was unplugged. That was how he found them.

R: But it's still dark in the room there - I'm just trying to establish who interfered with the fans.

V says he does not know who moved the fan.

Roux Understands......

R: Position of the fan...it was moved. It was also plugged out....It cannot be..

How can they not have timestamps on their police photos?

To be fair Von is doing better than i thought he would, has spoke in a very calm tone the entire time and has not been rattled by Roux nearly as much as other's have.
You can see why Roux so desperately want's Botha up there.

R telling him he cannot say that photo is exactly what he saw. V arguing he can really.

Confused here, was the fan originally plugged in or plugged in when it was moved?.

Well, Roux got him to agree he can't 'see everything' which isn't much of a victory. Just commonsense.

Yes, a lot of things that we're reported in the early days that have turned out to be unfounded. I think this would be huge for the prosecution if it were true but it's not, it looks like.

Unfounded or cannot be proven because they've been whitewashed? Like the charges from 2009 being dropped?

Confused here, was the fan originally plugged in or plugged in when it was moved?.

I thought one was moved, one unplugged.

Court just erupted in laughter - no idea why. I missed it!

Nel up

N: On this photo 103, what did you focus on?

V: The bat. Next thing, firearm lying on bathroom carpet. Next thing cell, then blood. If you ask me there were towels but I wasn't focused - might not even be towels...also I focused on the firearm and the status of the firearm.

Photo 55

V: Box of watches. Trousers, the fan, the curtains that were open. That my focus at that stage but my focus was not on if fan was on or off. Because there was air con.

Bathroom

V: Window focus. There should be an intruder...the window was an escape route. Focus on the window itself.

I thought one was moved, one unplugged.

Court just erupted in laughter - no idea why. I missed it!

the laughter.. Roux says. well.. he will have to think of more questions to take the court up to 3pm....Roux catches himself, but..

everyone laughs.. the nicest laugh was the VONS!.... he looks lovely when he laughs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae