Trial Discussion Thread #8 - 14.03.17, Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Stat also did the measuring of the household..

distances from this and that etc..

6pm showing an electric switch in the off position in bedroom?

PO is going to have to work very, very hard to explain those blood spatters above the headrest in his bedroom. His story doesn't have him going anywhere near that after he shot Reeva.

distance down the hall, up the stairs etc..

the cartridge case... a distance pic and a close up.. 6.05am 14th.

6.05 am..... Von Stat testifyin as to the location and time of photograph.

OP is sitting in protective mode.....arms folded in front of his chest, hands tucked underarms......

1/2 hour tea time..

nice hot cup of tea, a crumpet perhaps..

I need one , too

I'm watching the live stream but it's going in one ear & out the other lol. I have my granddaughter staying the night, so lots of interruptions. I'll have to rely on everyone here to fill in the blanks, so thanks in advance for your hard work, much appreciated. Did I hear there was blood spots on the duvet & bedroom wall behind the bedhead? If so then the bed is more than likely where the fight started. Hello intruder lol

Pic shown now of cartridge case in hallway to bathroom, with blood spatter beside it.

Oooh, teatime!

I cannot wait for the blood spatter expert. This is where a story is being told, at last. With hardly a word being spoken. Will Roux try and demolish this witness' credibility, or just glide right on by him?

I'm watching the live stream but it's going in one ear & out the other lol. I have my granddaughter staying the night, so lots of interruptions. I'll have to rely on everyone here to fill in the blanks, so thanks in advance for your hard work, much appreciated. Did I hear there was blood spots on the duvet & bedroom wall behind the bedhead? If so then the bed is more than likely where the fight started. Hello intruder lol

Yes there were. Not stains or smears either - little spatters.

now.. if I understood this correctly .. Oscar placed an order for this arsenal , way over the limit, while he was NOT A registered collector??? merely a gun happy dingbat?

Pic shown now of cartridge case in hallway to bathroom, with blood spatter beside it.

Oooh, teatime!

I cannot wait for the blood spatter expert. This is where a story is being told, at last. With hardly a word being spoken. Will Roux try and demolish this witness' credibility, or just glide right on by him?

My program still works well and therefore I'm able to thank especially you for your many excellent posts! :smile:

Why should there be any blood stains on the wall above the left hand side of the bed where Reeva's clothes bag and slippers were found.

TY Zwiebel & Trooper for transcribing the testimony!!!!

I was so engrossed in the photos that I couldn't move.

Blood spatter above the headboard on the left-hand side of the bed - nowhere near where OP would have had to carry Reeva to get her downstairs.

Blood spatter on the duvet & also inside the duvet after Van Staden uncrumpled it - again, nowhere near where OP would have had to carry Reeva to get her downstairs.

The bullet cartridge in the long hallway before you even get to the bathroom passageway - nowhere near where he says he was when he was shooting at the "intruder".

Can anyone say incriminating????

Why should there be any blood stains on the wall above the left hand side of the bed where Reeva's clothes bag and slippers were found.

Now that is odd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a big postit.. the blood spatters on the bedroom headboard and wall. .

something odd about those, for sure.

now.. if I understood this correctly .. Oscar placed an order for this arsenal , way over the limit, while he was NOT A registered collector??? merely a gun happy dingbat?

Ordinary citizens are allowed to own just four guns, anyways he never considered himself to be ordinary. In his written test he mentioned he would only shot intruders only if they attacked him with their knives and guns in his home :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452