TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Hampikian, a rockstar imo. I might not like whatever his testimony, but have great respect for him.

Ironically, another case he is associated with is being tried right now in Nampa, Id. Daralyn Johnson murdered in 1982; a man was wrongfully imprisoned for nearly 20 years. Dr. H. helped find that man innocent through DNA. THEN, he helped find the real killer through DNA.

New DNA technology leads to DNA match in Daralyn Johnson murder case
That’s awesome. I like the gentleman before him too. Except he was a bit argumentative in defending his work but that’s ok.

I hope he doesn’t really “try” to hurt the States case because it’s horrible what Chad and Lori have done.

I didn’t believe in the whole zombie business.
Until, that is, I watched Emma and Garth testify.
Maybe Chad was on to something after all. His children speak like robots.
(PS seriously, does any one now think the jury will now have at least a reasonable doubt . God forbid, after listening to hours of this conflicting testimony? Scary thought.)
I don’t know about robotic speech, but Garth’s constant “uptalk” drove me crazy. It’s supposed to be a sign of insecurity, though, so that was interesting.

Last edited:
That’s awesome. I like the gentleman before him too. Except he was a bit argumentative in defending his work but that’s ok.

I hope he doesn’t really “try” to hurt the States case because it’s horrible what Chad and Lori have done.
I don't think the experts necessarily believe the defendant is innocent. I suspect Eller and Dr. H. may actually believe Chad is guilty; they are being paid for their expertise and to testify about a specific area, they aren't being asked their personal opinion about guilt. Experts agreeing to testify for the defense when they might not agree with innocence, goes along with the defendant's right to good defense. IMO Prior believes Chad is guilty.
I suspect the State wishes they had been able to hire Dr. H. first before the defense did.
Having said that, I have seen defense experts, notably in Jodi Arias trial, who seemed to have bonded with the defendant and I did not believe what they said.

I think where Prior is going with this is that there's no way Chad's DNA wouldn't have been on JJ. Which is wrong. JJ was buried for most of a year, through freeze and summer, with all of the bacteria from soil and decomp factoring in.

As far as I know, traces of Alex and Lori were only found because they were INSIDE the wrappings.

MOO

I know that I sound like a broken record but don't the kids wonder why Chad isn't divorcing the evil temptress, Lori?

Although, now that we have seen the level of cognitive dissonance, I suppose that Chad's children could hold both thoughts in their head: 1) that Lori is an evil temptress; and 2) that Lori is Chad's eternal wife.

Yes, which is why I'm not understanding what point people are trying to make here...

The Powell family is truly reprehensible, aside from Jennifer. Emma Murray has much in common with Alina. MOO.
Religion can be causative, as I believe it is in the Daybell cases, or culturally incidental, as with the long and wide history of Catholic mobsters in the U.S. I believe it is essential to our understanding of these murders to discuss why the Daybell followers even so much as listened to their insanity, let alone buying into it. Doesn’t mean tearing into LDS — and by being here, we’ve all agreed not to do that — but it seems to me that LDS doctrine or history that may have played into this tragic saga should be part of our discussion, for the sake of clarity. I bow to the mods in this, as in all things sacred and profane. I find input from those with direct LDS experience to be fascinating on its own and am grateful for those kinds of comments.

Last edited:
Homer J. Maximus.. this is Alex Cox correct? Is that the name he registered the phone in or is that the name Chad had in his phone for him? I am a tad bit behind today and am just listening to what was going on about 30 minutes ago and I just keep giggling about this name.. curious WHO picked that name?

I am enjoying his testimony. He's knowledgeable, experienced, and engaging on the stand.

He's also refusing to be led into committing to absolutes, as much as Prior would like him to. He's coming across as a scientist with integrity.

I get the feeling he'd be fun as a teacher.

MOO

Homer J. Maximus.. this is Alex Cox correct? Is that the name he registered the phone in or is that the name Chad had in his phone for him? I am a tad bit behind today and am just listening to what was going on about 30 minutes ago and I just keep giggling about this name.. curious WHO picked that name?
I believe it's his email address/Google account.

It's the name Alex registered for his Google account.

Edited: I see @iamshadow21 beat me to it

Why would Joe Murray's brother be in court?
That is a Gmail account Alex used. Some people have theorized the name was partially inspired by The Simpsons, because Homer's full name is Homer Jay Simpson. MOO.

Why would Joe Murray's brother be in court?

That is a Gmail account Alex used. Some people have theorized the name was partially inspired by The Simpsons, because Homer's full name is Homer Jay Simpson. MOO.
Idk why he's there but he said he loves his brother but does not agree with him.
Who will be interviewing him? Thanks.
Hidden True Crimes youtube live after court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members