TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely agree with him in that I also think Alex was killed, even though it hasn't been detected how. The timing was just too coincidental to be random. He was the designated fall guy, and how can he be prosecuted if he's dead. I think Alex realized it shortly before his death too. He probably didn't resist.
Because it was all too convenient for Alex to die, it seems like murder but I can't see how anyone could have given him a pulmonary embolism.

Source for this? I'm assuming Julie said it during one of her streams. It's definitely weird as frick to call someone when your mom dies and talk about polygamy instead of your family.

Possible recurring theme with Emma.

Dead kids in dad's backyard? Talk to dad about his financial situation.

Your mom died? Talk to your dad's colleague about polygamy/plural marriage.

AFAIK there's been no evidence that Lori was an abusive, neglectful mother or outwardly spiteful beeotch prior to this either....
Emma has problems for sure. I hope she gets help. I heard somewhere that she isn't teaching. She should NOT be teaching a young mind anywhere.

Because it was all too convenient for Alex to die, it seems like murder but I can't see how anyone could have given him a pulmonary embolism.
Medicine can do it without evidence. Especially if the ME wasn’t even looking for it. It would take someone who knew him well. Zulema, Lori, his mom? Just wondering if he talked about being able to create an embolism, heart attack or blood clot by something he found on the dark web. I don’t wanna go there but I don’t believe his death was just accidental.

It seems a bit inconsistent, doesn't it, that Emma can apparently maintain a friendly relationship with Lori, while probably still blaming her for having "led poor Chad astray".
Lori probably lost touch with Emma at some point. She was declared incompetent around the time murder charges dropped for her and Chad in 2021.

With Chris Watts or Chad and others, there was no obvious history of being abusive, sociopathic, a bully, etc. It's that that's hard to wrap one's mind around and makes a normal person's head spin.
@lightofmine99 said: AFAIK there's been no evidence that Lori was an abusive, neglectful mother or outwardly spiteful beeotch prior to this either....

True about Lori but so many prior marriages could be considered a red flag, as well as the speed she moved on from Joe to Charles. That's easy to overlook when someone seems great in every other way, though. Charles thought she was a wonderful mother.

both kids testimony IMO should be disregarded. Garth, on direct no 'thump' just CD calling for him. on cross, A THUMP woke him up AND his dad calling him. EmmaD and the computer locations...in the living room, screens facing so everyone can see..SHE did the wind search...OFGS....she never mentioned Garth had his own computer in his bedroom....also, Garth didnt remember about racoon burials...NOT buried in the pet cemetery and specified another location. and various other contradictions, for each of them.

curious why CD in the police car cam mentions suitcases and a mattress. why, in the midst of what is happening that seems important to him.
Yeah. While Emma was on the computer everyone can see, Chad, Garth and Tammy are on their phones, which is a small computer. Same internet, regardless of size of screen. LOL. And IF she was looking up wind direction it was because Chad asked her to do so. Who is going to tell on them? Garth? Please! Tammy? Uh no, she is gone.

I had an idea as soon as I heard Chad mention suitcases and mattress.
1. mattress may have had Alex’s dna on it or Tammy’s blood.
2. Suitcases may have had money in them. Maybe Emma was the one to hide that extra money Chad got. Someone here mentioned 500k?

That is true. I guess signs would be, cheating, pregnancy, there must be some other signs, maybe distant, uncaring. I can't imagine my husband killing me, but I guess Tammy never thought she was in mortal danger from CD.

Charles Vallow did feel danger from LVD, yet, maybe he didn't really want to believe it. Otherwise, he would have never gone to her house to pickup JJ. The fact that they had a pool party there, that night, is still mind boggling.
Charles even went to the police and talked to his sister and Brandon about it. When he went to the house that morning, he knew JJ was there and likely didn’t plan to go in. I’m sure Lori invited him in with a smile knowing she was setting him up. he never thought he would be gunned down right there. She is so evil.

Trisha brought up a great point on the live podcast last night. She said that she used to tell her kids no matter what time they got home to pop in and just say I’m home so she would know they made it in ok and were safe & sound. I think a lot of parents with adult children living in the home do that. It could explain why he went to her room when he came home.

They also brought up that GD said “mom’s room” not “mom & dad’s room” and discussed the possibility that TD & CD had been sleeping in separate bedrooms and CD didn’t want anyone to know it. I didn’t catch the beginning and am going to try to watch it in a bit. If anyone hasn’t seen it, you should try to find the time. Trisha & Lauren (HTC) really made some interesting observations.
My kids were married and one in the military at 20. But even if they were older and at home, I could never sleep till they got home and i knew they were safe. They never had to wake me. That is why I stayed up late many a night, just wanting to hear them unlock the door and know they were safe.

Just wondering....Could it be that more investigative work should have been done to uncover what occurred during the gap between 1 AM and the 911 call, or has this aspect of the case been overlooked?

Or... am I late to the game and this has been addressed?
If Chad had not been gone from home and Garth didn’t find him asleep or outside, Garth would have immediately called 911. Chad controlled the whole situation.

If Chad, is found guilty, and I feel certain he will be found guilty on all counts, I wonder if any of his children will beg to save his life? Emma for sure?

I am not so sure about Garth. The rest? I feel that by now they have to be very angry about losing their mother.

Emma has problems for sure. I hope she gets help. I heard somewhere that she isn't teaching. She should NOT be teaching a young mind anywhere.

Emma, that girl has spent years rehearsing for her "15 minutes of fame". We really need to discuss the most outrageous, egregious things she said...there were SO many!

My favorite, when she characterized her Mother, Tammy, as a "caring woman, who collected dead animals from wherever, brought them home for burials". Seriously?! Did she find 2 dead children and bring them home too? Just asking.

Source for this? I'm assuming Julie said it during one of her streams. It's definitely weird as frick to call someone when your mom dies and talk about polygamy instead of your family.

Possible recurring theme with Emma.

Dead kids in dad's backyard? Talk to dad about his financial situation.

Your mom died? Talk to your dad's colleague about polygamy/plural marriage.

AFAIK there's been no evidence that Lori was an abusive, neglectful mother or outwardly spiteful beeotch prior to this either....

I couldn't agree more about how bizarrely off topic Emma seems.

Regarding her mentioning polygamy right after her mother died-I don't feel like tracking down that source right now- from the top of my head it was Julie herself perhaps on a monologue from her car- nothing pleasant to watch. Maybe it was a clip in a HTC piece, I have watched or listened to just about everything they produced on this case, including deep dives on Chad while the kids were still missing. When I find it- or if i suddenly recall where I heard it- which could happen-I will post it.

I think there has been considerable evidence of Lori being a neglectful mother- particularly in family court documents in Lori/Joe divorce and the Cheryl/Charles divorce.

There is also suggestion of concerning mental illness on the part of Lori before the radicalization. I'm not saying that mental illness makes a person a bad parent, but it does have to be accounted for, just like any illness. A person with epilepsy might need to parent differently to keep very small children safe- any illness impacts. If you are being visited by dead people and you repeatedly think about driving off a cliff with your children, IMO, you might need to parent differently to keep your kids safe.

There are people in Lori's family who want to believe she was fine until she wasn't. But the evidence just isn't there. She needed help long ago.

MOO

Medicine can do it without evidence. Especially if the ME wasn’t even looking for it. It would take someone who knew him well. Zulema, Lori, his mom? Just wondering if he talked about being able to create an embolism, heart attack or blood clot by something he found on the dark web. I don’t wanna go there but I don’t believe his death was just accidental.
I would need to see some proof that a particular drug could do that. Not saying it isn't possible, because drugs can have deadly side effects but what drug and how much would it take? Zulema is the only one who could have poisoned him or it would have had to have been suicide so what chemical compound could have done it?

I agree that nobody gave him a pulmonary embolism.

This trial has made me think it was planned that Alex die. But a pulmonary embolism co-occurred by coincidence- no homicide or suicide needed after all.

MOO

I have given much thought to this because of the timing more than anything. I just can’t see it as a coincidence. However, LVD & CD were in Hawaii & I can’t see any way they could have killed him….unless ZP did something and I really don’t think that is the case. That leaves me thinking it may have been at his own hand. If intentional suicide then I see 3 or 4 possible reasons AC might take his own life…

1) He knew with LE having just exhumed TD’s body that it was likely that they were closing in on the murderous trio and didn’t want to face a trial and imprisonment nor could he admit to his new wife what he had done.
2) He knew that CD & LVD would make him the scapegoat and felt so betrayed by LVD after all he’d done for her that he didn’t want to live anymore.
3) CD & LVD convinced him that it was time for him to depart this life and move on to the next probation and his next mission.
4) The light bulb came on and he actually realized that he wasn’t involved in taking out zombies but in taking the lives of innocent people and especially the children and couldn’t live with himself anymore.

I know many have said that a pulmonary embolism or blood clot just formed and could have been caused by his high blood pressure and long flight as he had just returned - was it from Mexico or South America or something - I can’t remember - but long flights have been known to cause DVT which can move to the lungs and become PE.

But certain drugs can also cause DVT & PE such as cocaine or heroin and while I don’t believe either was found in his system, I don’t know how long it stays in the system or how quickly it can cause DVT - meaning what if he did one of these drugs the day before his death? Would it still show on a toxicology report? I don’t know. I also don’t know if there are other ways to cause DVT or PE but I don’t think that we can conclude that it is not possible to cause a PE to yourself or someone else.

I can’t say for sure whether AC died of natural causes or suicide but I lean more towards suicide than murder if it is one of the two and I lean more toward # 3 above for the reason he might have done that. Remember that ZP said LVD & CD were no longer calling him or answering his calls after they went to Hawaii - except that they called him the night before he died and told him TD was being exhumed and then I think AC had called CD again the day he died and asked for a blessing - not the patriarchal blessing but a blessing because he wasn’t feeling well. Then CD called ZP and told her that AC wasn’t doing well and she should go check on him. Who knows what was said in that conversation between CD & AC that day?

AC’s death is just one more thing in this case that we will likely never know the details and the truth about. There are so many things in this case we may never know! When you think about it, there are probably as many or more things we don’t know than what we do.

I’m not saying for sure it was suicide - just that I find that more likely than murder. But I don’t put more weight into that possibility than I do the natural causes theory either. The timing of it just makes me suspicious.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with him in that I also think Alex was killed, even though it hasn't been detected how. The timing was just too coincidental to be random. He was the designated fall guy, and how can he be prosecuted if he's dead. I think Alex realized it shortly before his death too. He probably didn't resist.
I'm torn on whether Alex's death was 'natural', suicide, or not-of-choice.

I'm sure that LE looked very, very closely to confirm if Alex's death was possibly homicide. They couldn't find anything to convince them that it was. But, of course all of us feel incredibly uncomfortable with the immense coincidental timing! But they found no evidence of murder.

So Alex could have died by suicide as he finally understood that he was just a tool for Lori and Chad and they didn't need him anymore. This is what I am leaning towards. He was used as a tool for murder and he was devastated. But if so, why didn't the autopsy turn up any drugs?

Finally, it could have been natural death, as was determined by autopsy. Was it the anxiety that killed Alex? Knowing what he did...and all for no good reason as it turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member