TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember how to turn off location data but it's very easy to alter search history (of course it's very hard to really erase it). It doesn't take a master's in engineering to open an incognito tab or operate Microsoft Word. But of course we're supposed to believe Chad doesn't know how to operate a shovel so there's that. MOO.

She IS tainted. Its not a Prior thing. Watching the testimony of others, before you testify, is the very definition of that situation.
It's not the definition of the situation, a tainted witness is a witness whose testimony may be influenced by something other than their own observations and knowledge. One thing that could influence somebody is the testimony of another person. But the testimony of another person might not. The entire school where Tammy worked and the church where Tammy worshipped has been buzzing about her death, or as Prior called it, murder, since October 2019. I don't see how Emma's testimony would influence her towards the prosecution argument. It would, if anything, leave her considering the observations of Emma, and remind her of the consequences to Emma if Chad is convicted.

I'm not sure what the prosecution would have gained from this witness. I think Emma already came off as far from objective. She has reason to lie. Her responses were too convenient for Chad and sounded rehearsed. So I don't think Olsen would move the needle. It's already stabbed hard in "guilty."

I'm glad the judge didn't give the defense more material to cry about. I've had enough of Prior's tantrums.

That poor jury! I can at least yell back at my devices or turn them off. I can talk or post about Prior and the case. They have to politely listen to him and very deliberately consider his words.

MOO

State's next rebuttal (#6) is Lt. Ray Hermosillo. My notes from earlier in this trial:

DAY1: W APRIL 10, 2024 (video)
1a - LT RAY HERMOSILLO: STATE WITNESS, Rexburg Idaho PD detective
Jeep surveillance, welfare check, search warrants on apartments (Nov 2019); search warrants in HI (Jan 2020); final proof of life for Tylee (8 Sep 2019) and JJ (22 Sep 2019); Tammy’s death (19 Oct 2019); discovery of kids’ bodies in CD’s yard (9 Jun 2020)

DAY2: Th APR 11, 2024 (video)
1b - LT RAY HERMOSILLO: STATE WITNESS, Rexburg Idaho PD detective
discovery of kids’ bodies in CD’s yard (9 Jun 2020); attempted shooting of Tammy (9 Oct 2019); shooting of Charles Vallow (11 Jul 2019); attempted homicide of Brandon Bordeaux (2 Oct 2019)
D X-EXAM: body cameras; paintball guns; charges in Charles & Brandon’s cases; interview of Melanie Gibb & David Warwick
S REDIRECT: CD familiar with and not afraid of AC

DAY 24: W MAY 15, 2024
1c - LT RAY HERMOSILLO: STATE WITNESS, Rexburg Idaho PD detective
LVD & CD jail phone call about “100% trouble” instead of “3% trouble,” “5 problems” (8 Jun 2020)
D X-EXAM: “blueprints” for tent city, not murder plan; AC’s weapons

ETA: Smug CD was back!
1716915060166.png

Disappointed in no recordings of Chad suggesting how Emma should testify. Don't think they need it, but would have been nice to see it.
I don't think they needed it either. It was blatantly clear in Emma's presentation as a witness that she was driving the bus over her mother (ETA: and other outright lying, such as when claiming that it was she who used the computer to check wind direction) to save "the Patriarch" from being held accountable for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member