GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if it was more to do with the money and running off to live this fairy tail life on the insurance money than it was sleeping with her. I think they fueled each others evil ideas. He was all about running off to Hawaii with the money and living a kid free happy go lucky life I think. Wonder how his own kids feel about THAT?

They don't seem to have a problem with it.

A fantastic and well deserved verdict. I'm so done with portals, raccoons, and all the rest of the rubbish these delusional murderers have been spewing out for years. Thanks to all the re-tweeters, lawyers and regular posters for keeping us up to date on this thread. :) Moo.

Any idea what mitigating factors Prior could possibly present to counter the statutory aggravating factors supporting the death penalty?

Self-delusion?
Folie-a-deux (shared delusion) - among him and his followers, reinforced in part by so many of the local fringe groups?

I remember two of the guys who went on a mission with him claiming in an interview that he was very charismatic with the people they approached. Then, at some point he obviously became associated with folks who taught that doomsday was approaching and he lent his “charisma” to those teachings. Did he “believe,” or did he just see the profit potential in participating? I’d be very interested in knowing more about what preceded his decision to move the family to Rexburg.
I do not believe I have ever seen a less charismatic man in all my life. I don’t how he attracted ANYONE.

Yeah, I missed having Justin's coverage. He was great at Lori's trial.
I'm guessing that Fox News wouldn't pay for his attendance at this case. A shame.
But I hear he will likely be at Lori's Arizona trial (much closer to the office).

During his interview Vicki (Tammy's aunt) said that she couldn't attend the closing arguments as she had a fever, but she asked others who were in attendance (including Kay and Larry) what their opinion was. She was told that Lindsay Blake did a fantastic job during the prosecution closing, but that during John Prior's closing people saw the jury rolling their eyes.
Vicki also tearfully explained her admiration for Ron (Tammy's father) for attending court and being there for Tammy.

I do not believe I have ever seen a less charismatic man in all my life. I don’t how he attracted ANYONE.
I agree, I think Lori added luster to his very dull earnestness.

My theory is, he was actually very insecure about convincing people to believe in him, and that's why he went over the top into such wild alternative schemes. If he'd been any good at manipulating people he'd, for example, have charmed Tylee and the Woodcocks, and wouldn't have had to kill the kids.

JMO

I am in tears of relief as I just heard the verdict, I have been following since day one and praying for these children, Larry, Kay, Tammy & their ohana - I remember 1st learning their ties to Kauai and when I knew how close they were to me I enlisted the help of a couple friends to post flyers and spray painting bed sheets asking " Where are the children?? " Hanging them up and handing them them out all around Princeville hoping to at the very least make them feel very very uncomfortable and raise awareness for Tylee & JJ, who knows if it made a difference but I hope minds and hearts can now be at some peace as no verdict or punishment can make up for what happened here, so much love, healing and aloha to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay