Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This my opinion.

For the first few days, I had my doubts about this being intentional. After hearing all these girls talk, and the way he portrayed himself on social media (Yes, I'm married, just want to talk), he was a pro at grooming naive, young girls. Portraying himself as a loving father is a trigger for young girls. They see them as a stable father figure, a sweetheart. Thoughts probably went through their head like "Yes, he's married, but his wife isn't treating him how he deserves so it's okay." Young girls are so impressionable.
My point is, after hearing these girls, I really feel like RH did this on purpose and after he got out of being a father and a husband, he'd have an even more compelling story to tell young girls so they would feel sorry for him. I know it's disturbing, but I believe this guy is a sociopath.

Working link??

Grr I heard them calling the jury, had video then went to the screen that they use when on break. Maybe they are going over with the jury about how much longer it will be. I saw on chat that someone posted that on the Atlanta news that it was reported the Jury was getting restless and that they were told 2-3 weeks. I know the jury sent a note this morning. But I thought they were advised how long 4-6 weeks? *I did not watch jury selection, but no way I believe they told only 2-3 weeks. JMHO

Minor sexting victim testifying Harris sent her lewd pix while she was in high school; sexted day Cooper died. @wsbtv pic.twitter.com/DPIeMJ8Kx6 — Ross Cavitt | WSB-TV (@RossCavittWSB) October 21, 2016

This my opinion.

For the first few days, I had my doubts about this being intentional. After hearing all these girls talk, and the way he portrayed himself on social media (Yes, I'm married, just want to talk), he was a pro at grooming naive, young girls. Portraying himself as a loving father is a trigger for young girls. They see them as a stable father figure, a sweetheart. Thoughts probably went through their head like "Yes, he's married, but his wife isn't treating him how he deserves so it's okay." Young girls are so impressionable.
My point is, after hearing these girls, I really feel like RH did this on purpose and after he got out of being a father and a husband, he'd have an even more compelling story to tell young girls so they would feel sorry for him. I know it's disturbing, but I believe this guy is a sociopath.

I honestly think he was comfortable with young and younger because that's about his level of maturity.

[video=twitter;789472369903542275]https://twitter.com/DuffieDixon/status/789472369903542275[/video]

Duffie Dixon 11Alive ‏@DuffieDixon 29m29 minutes ago
At 16, she shared nakede photos of her chest while #RossHarris sent 4 different pictures of his genitals during their online relationship

Duffie Dixon 11Alive ‏@DuffieDixon 31m31 minutes ago
Girl who was 16 at the time she met #RossHarris is testifying. She becomes the 4th young woman he was chatting with the day Cooper died

Duffie Dixon 11Alive ‏@DuffieDixon 29m29 minutes ago
At 16, she shared nakede photos of her chest while #RossHarris sent 4 different pictures of his genitals during their online relationship

Duffie Dixon 11Alive ‏@DuffieDixon 31m31 minutes ago
Girl who was 16 at the time she met #RossHarris is testifying. She becomes the 4th young woman he was chatting with the day Cooper died

Redundant, then.

They usually take a 15 minute break around 10:15 or 10:30 every day, break for an hour lunch around Noon, and take another 15 minute afternoon break around 3:00.

At least that's been their pattern from the beginning.

CourtChatter: It may have been a break after direct exam and now doing cross

CourtChatter: It may have been a break after direct exam and now doing cross

Seriously? In another words, the State held a redundant witness minor on the stand all morning? If they did, I hope it backfires on them with this jury, especially if it's true (big if) they're getting restless.

He has charges r/t this witness... that is not a redundant witness. jmo

Btw and fwiw, I think the media assumed Leanna is testifying for the defense because of Kilgore's opening statement, during which he made several references to "what you will hear " from Leanna.

Seriously? In another words, the State held a redundant witness minor on the stand all morning? If they did, I hope it backfires on them with this jury, especially if it's true (big if) they're getting restless.

He has criminal charges stemming from his relationship with this witness. They have to call her. How is that redundant?

Good point, thanks. But 5 minutes of testimony was all the State needed to get RH convicted on that charge. Cut and dry. The rest of her testimony, imo, was indeed a redundant effort to keep the jury focused on the theme of RH is a bad man, maybe timed to counterbalance the upcoming Stoddard is a bad cop narrative . ;)

Would someone kindly tell me what is happening? Have they had witnesses or what and why is there no live feed? TIA

I agree, and evidently this one was sexting on 6/18/14 so it is a huge one for the State and Defense to do their job. JMHO that's why this one is taking so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89