Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really, really do not like Boring's manner of direct examination.

Wow. Really? You think the jury should not hear from a 16 year old that he was sexting with while he left Cooper to die a horrendous death in a hot car?
Will you also think it is redundant when the defense brings in multiple people to testify about what a "loving family man" RH is and how he could never hurt his child? Something tells me you won't.

ETA- sorry this was meant to be in response to hope4more saying the 16 year old witness was redundant. Didn't capture the quote for some reason.

Why is it huge? He was sexting with multiple women on the 18th. The defense isn't disputing that, nor that he sexted with a minor that day.

I just say because of day, and because of one of the minor, charges. Both will go hard to sell/prove their case. I have no idea what the testimony was. Or what the sexting was or when. JMHO

Stoddard says he was called to the Akers Mill Road shopping center on June 18, 2014, where the investigation into a child's death was already underway. Stoddard says he was named the lead detective on the case.

Ross Harris was already in handcuffs and in the rear of a patrol car, Stoddard says. Harris asked to have the handcuffs removed and wanted to know why he was being detained.

I just say because of day, and because of one of the minor, charges. Both will go hard to sell/prove their case. I have no idea what the testimony was. Or what the sexting was or when. JMHO

If he was doing the things alleged with the minors, you kind of have to wonder why he didn't plead guilty for strategic reasons to keep that from being part of the murder trial

Although I guess it would have still come in as part of "motive" for murder.

Or maybe the sex/minor charges are not as clear cut as we think. Who knows?

LawNewz ‏@law_newz 4m4 minutes ago
Det. Stoddard explaining the process the was followed when he first arrived on the scene. #JustinRossHarris #hotcardeath #hotcarcase

I am watching the trial but I am a little behind. I am shocked that the "childfree life" that was the basis for "murder" wasn't even his link. A coworker sent it to Harris, Harris looked and wrote back "gross". If I was on that jury I would be suspicious of LE.

Break or lunch?

Stoddard says he entered the interview room to meet with Harris, whose handcuffs had been removed. Stoddard then read Harris his Miranda rights. Harris agreed to be interviewed.

Court is taking a recess to set up electronic equipment so jurors an watch a video.

I think it might have been the last trial thread this was discussed, but Leanna is a victim in this case and as such she CAN watch the testimony. OCGA 17-17-9

Thanks for the clarification. I actually wondered about that.

One question answered already. The interview began at 6. the first search warrant affadavit charging 1st degree CC felony murder was signed by a magistrate about one hour later.

Seriously? In another words, the State held a redundant witness minor on the stand all morning? If they did, I hope it backfires on them with this jury, especially if it's true (big if) they're getting restless.

RBBM

I am not sure if I am reading your statement correctly, but I would hope that no jury would let a guilty man go free because of "redundant" witnesses. As has been previously mentioned, I do not believe that the minor was a redundant witness. We have no idea how charges 6-8 apply to each of the minor witnesses.

They took it off, a friend called me about something said in live chat (I hide that) I went back and looked at it. They maybe have it offline to remove those comments.

matou

In case you didn't have any joy, I posted this earlier, streaming well.

http://lawnewz.com/video/watch-live-justin-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial-day-10/

I saw some of the chat while we had the black screen and wonder what was said.

Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he was doing the things alleged with the minors, you kind of have to wonder why he didn't plead guilty for strategic reasons to keep that from being part of the murder trial

I still wondering about them going thru his phone before the SW. Guess maybe we find out if giving his password and when will come into play. Also we have learned that the Officer he told F You, Lindsey Folgia is also one who was pulled from patrol to do work on the iPhone5S that RH had taken from him. She is now a Det in Crimes Against Children.

His defense tried to get those charges severed. Maybe they want to keep her denial of that motion as an issue for appeal?

Philip A. Holloway @PhilHollowayEsq
1m
Originally hired but now appointed
@*advertiser censored*
Did #RossHarris hire his defense team or are they court appointed?

Natisha LanceVerified account ‏@NatishaLance 8m8 minutes ago
Witness identity protected during testimony said Harris loved his son. #HotCarDeath

[video=twitter;789492669219078144]https://twitter.com/NatishaLance/status/789492669219078144[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7