Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing tapatalk app ... How do I permanently edit the sig line?

Yes the judge said Det Stoddard is after this witness. I wonder if he has nervous tummy!

Lead detective Phil Stoddard, who has made controversial statements in prior testimony, is expected to take the stand next.

Lead detective Phil Stoddard, who has made controversial statements in prior testimony, is expected to take the stand next.

The State must have another witness after Stoddard? Otherwise, what a strange strategic decision to have Stoddard as their final witness. jmo

The State must have another witness after Stoddard? Otherwise, what a strange strategic decision to have Stoddard as their final witness. jmo

They are probably hoping to keep him on the stand under direct exam until the end of the day. That way the jury has the weekend to believe him before defense crosses him on Monday.

Leanna Harris? If Detective Stoddard and LH are the last witnesses, the State's case will feel incomplete. They seem to have a lot of loose ends. I guess Stoddard could explain a lot, but honestly I would have looked for a more reliable way to enter that information into evidence.

I think he did that very deliberately and for strategic purposes. The texts really weren't important - I believe her reaction to them is what Kilgore was trying to elicit.

Minor, Hatfield told me last nigh h/she was meaning State in that comment. And Kilgore made the point that she did not text nor speak by phone every day. May 30 - June 13 text show that. No communication. Then she was gone again by June 18 last text to her at 546a.m.

So I listened to about 1/2 State OS last night before falling asleep. If I understood correctly and half asleep, which ever lady was the red image lady they think that was the motive for Malice (or one but started that morning at CF) JMHO that whole convo was taken out of context. I think it was in ref to LH. I could be very wrong, but the whole convo about the movies, is what makes me thing that. JMHO

Was it said that the State will rest today or call its final witnesses?

Leanna Harris? If Detective Stoddard and LH are the last witnesses, the State's case will feel incomplete. They seem to have a lot of loose ends. I guess Stoddard could explain a lot, but honestly I would have looked for a more reliable way to enter that information into evidence.

Leanna is a defense witness.

The puppy.

Why did Kilgore think what she told RH about the puppy was relevant? She told RH she couldn't leave her BF because they had just brought home a new puppy, and she was afraid her BF would kill it if she left.

Leaving aside the obvious, that she could simple take the puppy with her when she left, this is the same woman who told RH that his concern about harming a CHILD was not a good enough reason for staying in a MARRIAGE.

It showed that RH was trying to be her friend and give her advise. It also showed that RH new about her BF and there were no sexual content in those texts at all. It also proved lol that when RH texted with her on June 13 after not hearing from her since May 30, that he ask about Austin, Kilgore says, now if you had been talking every day he would know if you and Austin were still together or not correct? Then they go on into the texts, and RH asks if they are still living together. *wasn't about the puppy lol

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago

#RossHarris -Witness was 16 at the time of the sexting. @PhilHollowayEsq has explained in GA you can have sex with a 16 yr old but not sext

Minor, Hatfield told me last nigh h/she was meaning State in that comment. And Kilgore made the point that she did not text nor speak by phone every day. May 30 - June 13 text show that. No communication. Then she was gone again by June 18 last text to her at 546a.m.

So I listened to about 1/2 State OS last night before falling asleep. If I understood correctly and half asleep, which ever lady was the red image lady they think that was the motive for Malice (or one but started that morning at CF) JMHO that whole convo was taken out of context. I think it was in ref to LH. I could be very wrong, but the whole convo about the movies, is what makes me thing that. JMHO

I completely agree that the "needing escape" text was taken- wildly- out of context. But the State backed itself in a corner by insisting from the first that RH intended to kill Cooper, with no evidence to back up those charges. I think they read that text exchange on his phone while they were still questioning him on the 18th and mistakenly thought they'd found the smoking gun.

Their intent case as been reduced to grabbing at out of context words, manufacturing a Juliette and star crossed relationship, sliming him to alienate the jury, and dwelling on his body language.

For sure? There was lots of talk that the prosecution was going to call her

IIRC, that was announced or whatever a week or so ago, mid trial, and not as a matter of speculation.

It makes more sense anyway, because Leanna would be a hostile witness for the State.

i was under the impression Leanna is being called by def. is that not true?

Incorrect. A child who sends sexual pictures of him/herself to others can be charged/convicted of distributing child *advertiser censored* in some states.

Bizarre, but true.

Yes, I should have been more clear.

My response was to someone saying these witnesses were lucky they weren't charged with sending *advertiser censored* to Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the impression I got. A woman from the gallery stood up and walked out of the courtroom with her when she was done testifying. She probably wasn't thrilled that her mom also found out that she gave a guy $1k for drugs.

They also have people that work with the DA office too that work with witnesses, as well as the Victims of cases. I personally wouldn't be surprised if JM had had drug issues. Could have been some of her issues at time JMHO

There have been a few that have been there regularly. Can tell which ones may be reporters, but some just watching it appears. The man behind the Defense, Cathy from Courtchatter said he was some sort of LEO (cant remb if he from CCPD or the county they are in) *so in other words lol they got the prisoner surrounded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101