Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Radiotelephony Spelling Alphabet he does in his answers is annoying.

Asking about lunch now... no mention about returning to the car.

While driving down Akers Mill Road, Harris says he got a glimpse of Cooper in his rearview mirror. "Then I lost it," Harris told the detective.

Cooper's eyes were open half-way, he wasn't breathing and he didn't have a pulse, Harris says. "I knew he was gone," Harris says.

Harris says he tried to call the daycare to tell them to have his wife stay there. Harris said others were calling 911. He tried to call his wife, but hung up when an officer arrived.

Harris says most of the time, he took Cooper to daycare. But there isn't a routine because his wife sometimes took him.

Harris says he wasn't on the phone when he left Chick-fil-A. "I was doing anything. I just left," he says.

http://www.ajc.com/news/minute-minu...ross-harris-trial-oct/cIq8I3w0axb7DNla1XIMNI/

Harris asks detectives when he can talk to his wife. "I just don't know what to do man."

Harris says he parked in an outdoor lot outside his office. "I actually parked under a tree," Harris says.

I don't see any signs of the detectives disliking him or targeting him or wanting to frame him etc. He came across as cooperative and likable.

When asked about his phone password he said it was "biometric" and he didn't know the other password. Even though I can use my thumbprint to unlock my phone, I often have to manually enter my password a few times a day for various reasons. There is no way I believe he didn't know the password.

I believe he thought he would be able to get his phone back at some point and delete all the evidence of sexting etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harris Trial UPDATE: After initially crying, Ross Harris speaks very calmly with detectives after son Cooper's death. @wsbtv pic.twitter.com/Cmxkt6Dfld — Ross Cavitt | WSB-TV (@RossCavittWSB) October 21, 2016

Harris says he parked in an outdoor lot outside his office. "I actually parked under a tree," Harris says.

He had an awful lot of excuses at the ready - seems he had an answer for everything. He knew the "regulations" about carseats from watching Youtube videos, had "medic" training so he knew right away Cooper was dead - no parental denial from him, no sir - but, oops, forgot to mention opening the car door at noon. SMH.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 3m3 minutes ago Brunswick, GA

No tears from #RossHarris before or during police interrogation. Some wailing, some pacing -- judgement call for jurors

While driving down Akers Mill Road, Harris says he got a glimpse of Cooper in his rearview mirror. "Then I lost it," Harris told the detective.

Cooper's eyes were open half-way, he wasn't breathing and he didn't have a pulse, Harris says. "I knew he was gone," Harris says.

Harris says he tried to call the daycare to tell them to have his wife stay there. Harris said others were calling 911. He tried to call his wife, but hung up when an officer arrived.

Harris says most of the time, he took Cooper to daycare. But there isn't a routine because his wife sometimes took him.

Harris says he wasn't on the phone when he left Chick-fil-A. "I was doing anything. I just left," he says.

http://www.ajc.com/news/minute-minu...ross-harris-trial-oct/cIq8I3w0axb7DNla1XIMNI/

I heard was changing lanes and caught what I thought was a glimpse of him (I didnt hear rear view mirror) will make not to listen for that when I review, but I did not write that in my notes. :thinking:

on calling 911, he said 4 other people were calling 911, and he tried to call the daycare twice and wasn't able to speak to anyone. Was calling his wife when officer (folgia) told him to get off the phone and I cursed at her , I was losing my mind, and them they put me in back of patrol car

Asks for his phone says he needs to call his brother and people... Stoddard tells him yes we'll get it back to ya. Asks for passcode, RH cant remb the passcode and says its biometric,
apologizes says he losing his mind.
When asks who normally takes cooper to daycare
Mon he couldnt remb
Tues thinks it was him (RH)

JMHO this is not what I thought we were going to see, so far anyways..

1:58 p.m. "When can I talk to my wife?" Harris asks. "Do you know where she is?" The detective tells Harris officers are planning to speak with her at the family's home.

2:02 p.m. Harris says he's been married eight years and that the two have a good relationship.

2:03 p.m. Harris says Cooper was riding in a rear-facing car seat because the forward-facing car seat was in his wife's car.

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 3m3 minutes ago Brunswick, GA

No tears from #RossHarris before or during police interrogation. Some wailing, some pacing -- judgement call for jurors

I can see now why Stoddard said Ross was "huffing" like he was trying to work himself up. That's what I saw too but I agree it'll be a judgement call for the jurors.

Video shows Harris pacing and breathing deeply in the interrogation room when detectives leave the room.

Harris needs another bathroom break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member