Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok he did not immediately say "there was no malicious intent."

He said "it was completely unintentional" and "it was an accident."

Really disturbed by the State right now.

Did you find anything disturbing about his demeanor or responses?

You must have missed the beginning part when he was crying and moaning.

I saw that part. I didn't see any tears. And that visible grief was pretty short lived. He was very calm and coherent and able to speak about his dead son with no apparent difficulties.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Stoddard:Your actions you took today caused his death.
Harris: I disagree slightly.
Stoddard: Why?
Harris asks for an attorney

I hope the transcript gets published. I missed some stuff. Early on when Ross was describing Cooper I thought he said that Cooper knew his name, and "screamed it." Lol, I'm sure that's not what I heard. Most of the video/audio was clear on the youtube link though.

Ok he did not immediately say "there was no malicious intent."

He said "it was completely unintentional" and "it was an accident."

Really disturbed by the State right now.

And if you listen (have ear buds on and good audio lol they still have audio on in courtroom) shhh
But that video is nothing like they all have been saying. He invoked his rights at 731pm. Stoddard told he was charging his phone just prior got pass code then told charges. Can't wait for This. JMHO State will drag out to leave for the weekend and Def on Monday.

Thanks. I planned on rewatching the whole thing anyway . Why tongue biting?

lol because it now what what we were told. What time were those SW done? The ones where he was "researching"? He invoked at 731pm, and just prior is when he spoke about seeing the thing on tv and pet video.

ETA He also told them they was planning a cruise, to go on with his brother

On car seat he said they had watched videos, and that it was an up to 30# car seat and Cooper was 22-23 #, said they had measured the shoulder straps. AR report he was 21#5.4 oz

Cooper was per the AR 14in from rump to crown and per Grimstead the measurements were from seat (rump) to top of the car seat, 19 1/4 inches. He was well within, not 3 inches over the top.

I've been and still am a naysayer on making judgements based on "appropriateness" of emotional response, but truly, Im having a difficult time understanding the lack of affect when RH said Cooper's name, said he knew by looking at him he was dead, that his child dying in a hot car was his worst fear...

If in shock, I would think each of those subjects would hit hard, even if for a second, just one gulp, or freezing, or one sob.

I hope the transcript gets published. I missed some stuff. Early on when Ross was describing Cooper I thought he said that Cooper knew his name, and "screamed it." Lol, I'm sure that's not what I heard. Most of the video/audio was clear on the youtube link though.

He said Cooper knew his "real" name as in Ross (other than Daddy)

I doubt get a transcript as in court kind those are expensive. LOL i been taking notes in spiral notebooks and have alm a full 5 sub plus a 70 sheet.

I saw that part. I didn't see any tears. And that visible grief was pretty short lived. He was very calm and coherent and able to speak about his dead son with no apparent difficulties.

And he added so.many.details.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having been a very wild 16 year old (no, I don't mean sexually), I can assure you not all 16 year olds have the faintest notion of what's what, much less of consequences. For example, you would not have been the slightest bit safe on the roads I drove my car, one I worked for and paid for by myself, because going as fast as I could on windy mountain roads was a blast, and if I ever thought about it all, I'm sure I thought injury and death is what happened to old people. ;)

ETA. I do think it's asinine that it's legal to have sex with a 16 year old in GA, but illegal to send a 16 year old sexual pics.

I think you made her point. Reckless teen drivers in Georgia, when caught, lose their class D license. Thus, they learn consequences. Having to testify as a minor regarding sexting you participated in, well, now she's learning one of the possible consequences of sexting.

Thing is, people watching this after hearing all the testimony (meaning jury) State strategy is that they will be thinking about what a scum RH is because they already heard all these females.

I get that part. But from not following this case, and following trial and going back to the Pretrial hearings, I see something different. (still knowing and keeping an open mind on the sexting, but so far that interview is not what I heard being testified to of allegedly done in the hearings. JMHO

I've been and still am a naysayer on making judgements based on "appropriateness" of emotional response, but truly, Im having a difficult time understanding the lack of affect when RH said Cooper's name, said he knew by looking at him he was dead, that his child dying in a hot car was his worst fear...

If in shock, I would think each of those subjects would hit hard, even if for a second, just one gulp, or freezing, or one sob.
JMHO I saw emotion, reminds me of my little brother (the breathing, pacing, anxiousness). It was just a different kind than others. My bro is not a talker. RH is a talker tho. He couldn't remember who took Cooper to school the 2 days prior, Took a while to remb poss what password was...

Duffie Dixon 11Alive Verified account ‏@DuffieDixon 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris Judge got note from juror who has plans Nov 22-27 (Thanksgiving). She says court will allow that. So court would stop those days

"He looked so peaceful, he wasn't crazy looking or anything."

"My life is over."

Did you find anything disturbing about his demeanor or responses?

Not really. I mean - as I've watched this, I've tried to imagine how I would feel and act, and it's just hard to gauge. It seems like he's sincerely bereaved and blaming himself to me. What have you noticed?

When was the earliest possible time LE could have searched his phone?

:confused:

Nope, no, no no! ..... This is all off. I am saying nothing about her, but just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member