Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's back in the interrogation room alone, chewing his fingernails ... or is he picking his nose?

There's too much to comment on in the middle of it still playing, but: I can understand why LE thought his behavior/responses were deeply hinky, and , I'm thinking about the fact he told them he had parked under a tree. I found that disturbing, including his ability to recall that detail at that time .

Thanks to everyone posting summaries. I wish I could watch live but it's also interesting getting to read your perspectives then see it for myself later.

I just find it odd that he can be so calm in his conversation and demeanor. My neighbors lost their 2 yr old in a traffic accident and they were inconsolable for weeks. The day it happened the mother was hospitalized from passing out and feeling so weak. The father could not speak about their child for months without totally breaking down. It is hard to understand how Ross can sound so matter of fact discussing what Coop ate for breakfast a few hours earlier.

Ross says he used that car seat "as long as he was alive" so the picture of Cooper in that car seat that msm posted is the one he died in - Cooper's head is clearly at the top of the seat and nowhere near 5+ inches under.

He just watched a news report about a guy who left his son in the car----and he took the guys advice to look at the car seat each time he left the car. He watched info about hot cars on the internet
also. And one of his worst fears was leaving Cooper in the car.

Very odd that it happened the way it did then. imo

Is the sound on the video garbled for everyone, or is it just the WAT feed?

A whole lot of shrugging going on when it came to talk of credit cards and finances....

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 4m4 minutes ago

#RossHarris - When asked how he thought this can happen, Harris says maybe because he usually goes from Chick fil A to work. #HotCarDeath

Hearing he's about to be charged, Ross is very calm. He says it was unintentional, says he has no history of chid abuse, etc., has worked in law enforcement. He says he's a great father and has many people who can back that up.

Arguing about cruelty vs. accident now. Asks to speak to his wife.

Ok he did not immediately say "there was no malicious intent."

He said "it was completely unintentional" and "it was an accident."

Really disturbed by the State right now.

The most upset that I saw him was when he realized he was being charged. He was surprised, in my opinion---and then angry.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Stoddard tells Harris he's going to be charged with cruelty to children. He says, "Ok".

Is the sound on the video garbled for everyone, or is it just the WAT feed?

A whole lot of shrugging going on when it came to talk of credit cards and finances....

had good audio and stream on the Fox5 Youtube and earbuds. I biting my tongue

The most upset that I saw him was when he realized he was being charged. He was surprised, in my opinion---and then angry.

You must have missed the beginning part when he was crying and moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member