Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I sound mean but his crying sounds insincere. It seems like he keeps looking at the camera.

Video shows Harris rocking up and down and breathing heavily as he whispers under his breath, "What was I thinking?"

This imo is an excellent description of how RH's addiction consumed his life. I mentioned in a previous post how his life was unraveling. I have been clear about my position as to RH's guilt. I can't get beyond his trip to his vehicle @ lunchtime for light bulb's & failure to see Cooper.

Video shows Ross Harris waiting in the interview room at Cobb police headquarters. He is visibly upset and begins crying. "Oh God!" he is heard saying.

Harris is seen and heard breathing heavy, sobbing with his head down in the video. In the courtroom, Harris closes his eyes while watching video of himself.

____

Ok, all done crying. lol

I've had panic attacks my entire adult life. I hyperventilate and freak out thinking I can't breathe. I grab at my chest and shout for help. RH's little effort there didn't convince me at all. It was half hearted at best. MOO

I came into watching this video with a complete open mind, because human behavior is a really tricky thing that's hard to judge. I don't typically think behavior after a tragedy or event can always be consistent or judged. I have experienced tragedy where people acted in a totally shocking way, but it meant nothing as far as guilt or innocence. And I actually think that's true for a lot of situations.

BUT...I now understand why LE thought it behavior was off. So far in this video (IMO of course) it's straight up bad, bad, BAD acting. It's painful to watch how bad and insincere it is. It's a freaking joke, it's obvious. Again, JMO.

OMG! "I'm lead guitar player at Stonebridge church." Are you freakin' kidding?

"Is english your primary language?"

"Yes, otherwise i'm doing a good job huh" Laughs

Harris is offered a snack and more water, but declines. A detective enters the room and searches Harris.

Harris%20interrogation%20room%201.jpg

http://www.ajc.com/news/minute-minu...ross-harris-trial-oct/cIq8I3w0axb7DNla1XIMNI/

He also asked for a waste basket in case he threw up.

Does anyone else think he is giving way too much information about how he put Cooper in the car? I would have just said I put him in the car. He is talking about watching youtube videos and strapping him in, kissing him etc.

Now he's talking about why he knew Cooper was dead - he's had medic training so he knows how to check for a pulse, etc. "He had that look in his eyes and I knew he was gone."

Ross describes making sure Cooper is (not word-for-word, but as close as I can recall)... strapped in good and tight, according to all the rules and regulations we've seen in youtube videos... This bit struck me as suspiciously unnecessary detail. I was thinking lots of details like this are considered a sign of deception?

ETA: Maisiebelle beat me to it.

Harris told detectives he and Cooper had daddy-son breakfast 2-3 times a week.

Harris says he strapped Cooper into his car seat, gave him a kiss like he always does and then drove to work. He says Cooper falls asleep easily in the car.

Harris says he was driving down the road and looked to his right to change lanes and caught a glimpse of Cooper and he "lost it."

Seen running his hands through his hair numerous times as if upset, but then smooths his hair back down. Mindful of his appearance.

And... I never heard him sniffling after the crying incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay