Trial - Ross Harris #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready for the State to rest its case. I want to see what the DT has planned. I am becoming an impatient court observer.

I think the State really overplayed it's hand about RH's online sex life. Yes, the jury is likely to believe RH is completely shameless and the worst husband ever. But, hitting again and again on his online pursuits has also emphasized again and again:

-- RH said repeatedly that he was happy in his marriage except for his sex life (meaning, he didn't lie to LE about that on the 18th, that's how he saw it --have cake and eat it too. And meaning...... his "escape" thoughts were transitory at most.

-- RH wasn't interested in a relationship with any online GF, which blows up the State's Romeo & Juliette starring Ms Meadows as motive fairy tale

-- RH's preoccupation with sex had ZERO to do with Cooper. Absolutely nothing, zero. RH said himself he liked the "double life" thrill of trying to get BJ's by as many women and girls as he possibly could (meaning....having his cake and eating it too).

Question because I may have missed it; how close could the jurors get to the car? The pictures I'm seeing is taken by media I presume, is that as close as the jurors can get? If so, I would think they should be able to get as close as possible because they need to see how Ross claims he forgot. Walking around the car with the doors open, IMO, won't prove anything, can't see the car seat. I think they should have been able to sit in the drivers seat, one by one, and judge it that way. I bet they would be able to see the doll (Cooper).. Yup, that is what me thinks!

Persinger says he received the "dump" of Harris' iPhone 5 along with the forensic images of Harris' Macbook and work computer.

Persinger discusses the programs used to extract date from phones and electrical devices. He says the software updates are critical so that all data can be reviewed.

Persinger says he received the "dump" of Harris' iPhone 5 along with the forensic images of Harris' Macbook and work computer.

Persinger discusses the programs used to extract date from phones and electrical devices. He says the software updates are critical so that all data can be reviewed.

Jury: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Question because I may have missed it; how close could the jurors get to the car? The pictures I'm seeing is taken by media I presume, is that as close as the jurors can get? If so, I would think they should be able to get as close as possible because they need to see how Ross claims he forgot. Walking around the car with the doors open, IMO, won't prove anything, can't see the car seat. I think they should have been able to sit in the drivers seat, one by one, and judge it that way. I bet they would be able to see the doll (Cooper).. Yup, that is what me thinks!

They walked around it 4 times and per the defense attorney leaned in to look. So... they got close.

ETA: I believe they were allowed to walk around it twice with the doors closed and twice with the door open, but couldn't get in. I think.

Stoddard :facepalm:
[video=twitter;791629347501252608]https://twitter.com/NatishaLance/status/791629347501252608[/video]

They look chilled. Too bad it's not a sweltering day out to put it all into perspective.....

Thank you to all for commenting and adding court details. I haven't been watching the trial but have been keeping up with all of the details here.
I've seen the question asked in the previous threads, but not really discussed.
Are there any supporters in the courtroom for RH? If yes, do we know who? If no, why not in your opinion. It seems with how icky him seems to be it would be a good show to have some family in the court to show that he is supported.

Just wondering what your (general you) thoughts are on this.

I have really enjoyed reading about this case along with you all. I go back and forth between premeditated and mistake.
I am from GA and have lived here my whole life. A baby dying in that car, in that heat, either way is heartbreaking!

I too have thought and commented on that very thing. The worst of the worst always has family members present. With that said I wonder if family members might be on the witness list and can't be present in the court room?

I would love to hear others comments on this.

Has anybody got video today? I cant find one.

Persinger says there was a search on a laptop for "how to survive in prison." But this search had been deleted from the browsing history.

Persinger says the Google Chrome history on Harris' computer was last deleted on June 6, 2014.

Has anybody got video today? I cant find one.

It's live streaming through youtube, you can open it up in a new tab/window if you prefer.

[video=youtube;-qHLr_6H6rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qHLr_6H6rs[/video]

It's not working for me for some reason, but thanks...Maybe my computer?

Lawyers return to court and defense argues that the viewing has harmed their case. Defense attorney Maddox Kilgore says jurors leaned into the car and looked around, which is inconsistent with what Harris did that day. "So what we're left with is exactly what I warned about months ago ... We're in a situation now where jurors have been given free rein to substitute their vantage point, their view point for the evidence, for what Mr. Harris could or could not see from his height, from his view point," Kilgore said. "It allows them to substitute what they could or could not see for what Mr. Harris could or could not see."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/461154506

FGS, he SAW him and TOUCHED him minutes before he FORGOT him. But the jurors are supposed to imagine if they were taller, they might not have SEEN the child they talked to, touched, kissed, were inches away from while driving a few minutes, and understand how he was so easily forgotten in minutes?

Persinger says computer records show Harris manually deleted his search history on Google Chrome on his computer on April 18, 2014.

Persinger says the search history was manually deleted again on June 6, 2014.

It's not working for me for some reason, but thanks...Maybe my computer?

If the youtube live streaming is not working for you, then it's your computer. It is still live streaming for me.

use this one: [video=youtube;-qHLr_6H6rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qHLr_6H6rs[/video]

I'm still following along with the case by reading here. Didn't want to watch testimony about the sexting - had enough of that nonsense with the Jodi Arias Trial :rolleyes: I feel sorry for the young women who were dragged into this mess and wish they could have been spared the embarrassment. I hope young people think twice before putting questionable comments, photos, etc. on social media pages. I heard a CBS report on the radio yesterday about college applicants being denied admission or college graduates not being hired because of their social media activities :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper