Trial - Ross Harris #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I restarted my computer and am now getting video fine...Thanks to those who helped!

On June 9, there were texts from Harris to sister-in-law Amy Baygents concerning a family cruise. They texted back and forth about it on June 17, the day before Cooper died. Harris acknowledges that he is "waiting to hear back" about the cruise.

Harris sent an email to a travel agent after telling his sister-in-law that he had already done so. "My family is looking to go on a cruise in mid-October," his email began. Boring underscores that Harris told Amy Baygents he had already checked on the cruise and was waiting to hear back. But he didn't contact the travel agent until after sending that text.

http://www.ajc.com/news/minute-minu...rris-murder-trial-oct/f0ZOLHwG4Q0lopONPoeTDK/

Would that be the email RH sent to his travel agent Stoddard tried to pretend wasn't sent BEFORE the travel agent contacted RH again?

Even Stoddard hasn't said the cruise wasn't RH's idea. It was.

State was looking for something so they took a 5 minutes, then of course that turns into more, and now lunch.

I thought I heard Jim say that he found a site visited about Jury selection, and witnesses, part of the deleted sites from the Chrome.

I really like Jim.

The car, was part of evidence. They should be able to look it over no matter their height. Maybe some will keep in mind Jh is tall. But to me, its going to be how close the car seat was next to JH while he sat in the driver seat.

I don't believe JH forgot to turn that morning. He had breakfast, spent time with him, rebuckled him into the car seat. No you don't forget just like that.

What day did Leanne text Jh if he made it to work?

I really, really want Jim to pull up something we haven't seen before.

Logic doesn't seem to the State's strong suit. They can't keep their story straight about premeditation because they simply don't have the evidence to support that..

Example: Ms Meadows is the motive! He loved her! She got back in touch with him the morning of the 18th, and RH decided on the spot he would kill Cooper to be with his true love, a woman (possibly the only woman in Atlanta) he had never even hooked up with.

But wait.... no, that isn't it. RH actually planned to kill Cooper way before the 18th, and had researched jury and witness stuff to get away with it.

Their contradictory stories are insulting to the intelligence, actually

Why couldn't it be both way. Jh thought about it before and then decided that morning.

GPS provides a range of forensic and patient-focused services. Forensic services offered by GPS range include forensic evaluations, fact testimony, jury selection, witness preparation, case conceptualization, and optimization of trial presentation systems. Forensic psychological work is an ever-changing endeavor depending on the type of trial, the trial dynamics, the circumstances of the case, and human factors (e.g. the impact of the judge, jurors, attorneys, witnesses, clients, and other courtroom personnel). Please explore the information provided on each of the highlighted services by clicking the associated links.
Patient-focused services offered by GPS include individual and couples therapy, as well as limited clinical evaluations. This type of work is taken on a case-by-case basis due to the notable impact personality dynamics between therapist and client have on therapeutic success.

http://www.griffinpsychology.com/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The State is focusing on the BBM, but hadn't RH and LH been in therapy? Guess we shall see

Individual Services
Individuals/Couples Therapy

Therapy clients are considered on a case-by-case basis and are interviewed to determine if there is an appropriate fit between the client’s needs and therapist expertise. Personality dynamics are also considered and discussed to conclude whether therapy will progress. Once treatment has begun, we implement Evidence-Based Therapies to assist you in reaching your treatment goals. If requesting couples therapy, neither party can already be receiving individual therapy from the GPS provider.

Clinical Evaluations (patient-centered)
GPS occasionally conducts clinical evaluations for established patients or referred individuals. These evaluations are typically used by individuals interested in personal growth, job search/satisfaction, or intellectual curiosity; however, the results can also be used as future documentation of intellectual and/or cognitive functioning, personality structure, psychiatric symptoms, etc. Developmental (e.g. assessment for Pervasive Developmental Disorders, as well as gifted and/or special needs) and neuropsychological conditions assessments are not offered by GPS at the present time.

ABOUT
Griffin Psychological Services, LLC was founded by Michael P. Griffin, Ph.D. in 2008, and is based in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina. GPS was founded on the principles of providing legal clients objective, thorough and concise work products while similarly offering therapy clients a safe and personalized experience. While services are regularly offered in North Carolina, Virginia, and Alabama, clients from other states are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
http://www.griffinpsychology.com/

NO> The bolded above is incorrect----He read a text at 9;18, about needing 'a break from love' and then replied by texting AGREED. So we know he was still 'aware of Cooper at 9:18, as he was contemplating his needing a 'BREAK FROM LOVE' of family.

That was about a minute or two from the exit to daycare. So he 'forgets' Cooper, then he finishes the conversation with this woman, by sending her *hugs* at 9:24---

He remembers to finish this conversation about needing an escape from family issues---after he can't remember which way to turn for daycare dropoff? Strange that he could remember to keep up with the conversation they were having, but within that frame of time, he loses total memory of his son's presence.

Katy, he wasn't reading a text at 9:18. That is a fact, captured on the video of RH leaving CFA at 9:18. Of course he was aware of Cooper then, as Cooper was in his arms.

Every single search by RH the State has tried to make look hinky has been put in context by the DT. Every single one. Somehow I expect these will be no different

Right. Did he type in these searches, or insert "2" for the number of adults and fail to input anything for children. I did that when I had children under 2 years, because I assumed they would be considered a "lap child" or free or wouldn't need a bed because they would be between my husband and I in bed, and/or in a travel pack and play.

And the prison searches - well he is sexting minors.

According to Stoddard, it had Federal Prison in the wording. I still go back to the 3 chats with Alex about Orange is The New Black. New Season on Netflex came out :silly: on 6/6/14 . Alex and RH had 2 chats 1- 6/6/14, 1- 6/7/14 and then one on 6/13/14 again all about Orange is The New Black. < Which takes place in a Federal Prison

"last clear data" 6/6/14 at 6:22pm From this witness :)
View attachment 103698

CourtChatter: I may or may not know what the defense is going to say about that search in Harris. But it's off the record so we all have to wait

Yes. The State's position is this was intentional. The jury will naturally want to know a motive. Here is a guy who (excuse me) 'just wants to drink and bang a lot of girls'. Problem is, the guy is married and has a kid (a joker who drains his bank account). He'd like to divorce his wife but if he does so he's looking at 16 years of child support, which further drains the finances and complicates his goal of a carefree, uncomplicated life. He's miserable, cheating and texting random young girls to "hide his pain". He wants out. He doesn't want to give his ex wife 30% of his Home Depot salary (about $55,000/yr IIRC) in child support. He just wants to be "single". Free to feed his self described sex addiction.
So perhaps his way out is Cooper dies. He plays grieving dad for a few months then divoces blaming the breakup on Cooper's death. He's free.
So he takes his little boy out for a last breakfast one June day, drives directly to work, says "bye buddy", closes the door and walks away. JMO
You just said what I've been thinking the whole time!

Katy, he wasn't reading a text at 9:18. That is a fact, captured on the video of RH leaving CFA at 9:18. Of course he was aware of Cooper then, as Cooper was in his arms.

He SENT a text at 9:18, which was a REPLY to another text that came in at 9:18. RIGHT?

The defense sure was upset about that visit to the car to see the car seat. Called it a disaster. I guess the car seat looked closer than they'd hoped and it was visible through the window?

According to Stoddard, it had Federal Prison in the wording. I still go back to the 3 chats with Alex about Orange is The New Black. New Season on Netflex came out :silly: on 6/6/14 . Alex and RH had 2 chats 1- 6/6/14, 1- 6/7/14 and then one on 6/13/14 again all about Orange is The New Black. < Which takes place in a Federal Prison

"last clear data" 6/6/14 at 6:22pm From this witness :)
View attachment 103698

Actually I look up a lot of things on the computer that would make me guilty of a lot of crimes if I was indicted for something. Things I wonder about while watching trials or engaged in conversations.

I think a lot of us google things every day that we just wonder about. Prison tv is quite popular right now. I wonder if he had access to Orange is the New Black on his computer. Isn't it a Netflex special?

go to the 20:00 mark and to the end is the Judge and the Def/State with the SUV
[video=youtube;sA8sLo2dwwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA8sLo2dwwo&spfreload=10[/video]

Actually I look up a lot of things on the computer that would make me guilty of a lot of crimes if I was indicted for something. Things I wonder about while watching trials or engaged in conversations.

I think a lot of us google things every day that we just wonder about. Prison tv is quite popular right now. I wonder if he had access to Orange is the New Black on his computer. Isn't it a Netflex special?

The chat was in ref to the new season coming out. It is a Netflix Orig series. It took me 2 episodes to get past the yuck lol but they only release new episodes like every 6 months. People binge watch :) Or so I hear :facepalm:

And I agree I know my searches could get me in trouble or looked at weird. Probably most folks here on WS :blush:

CourtChatter: I may or may not know what the defense is going to say about that search in Harris. But it's off the record so we all have to wait

Very much looking forward to the defense slapping down this bit of nonsense. And I very much hope the jury is as annoyed as I am about the State again and again and again and again and again trying to mislead them with transparently absurd "evidence" of searches that were perfectly innocuous.

I would have thought they learned something from the consequences of "misstating" facts about RH searches on the very day Cooper died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298