DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone looks worried:

photos.medleyphoto.11923428.jpg

Justin Ross Harris takes his seat following a lunch break

http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...ross-harris-trial-oct/hpXi49piPXWQipBaaPuiOL/

On May 9, 2014, a webpage titled "Divorce/Legal Separation Checklist" was accessed following a search on the Home Depot's network, Persinger says. Harris searched "name change" to pull up the page, Persinger testifies.

http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...ross-harris-trial-oct/hpXi49piPXWQipBaaPuiOL/

Cvyn03xXEAAK9Vg.jpg%20large.jpg

Digital forensics expert Jim Persinger shows that Justin Ross Harris ran searches for a vacation for two adults and no children

And bless you for posting link. :). :)

My link, which does not work, showed his reply being at 9:18, after he received a 9:18 post. It must have been INCORRECT. OR I read it wrong. sorry for the confusion.

My point remains the same however. He was in a long text conversation with this woman. He replied to her at 9:24, and it began while in CFA with Cooper. So how does he discuss his family issues with this woman, but forget about his son in the middle of the conversation?

I think they said that it was a disaster because they put the head in which Ross didn't do at lunch. So it's an alteration and not a fair depiction of his vantage point. This is why they laid out rules and why they objected in the first place.

Why cant they look inside the car? Wouldn't they want to know how close the car seat is to the drivers seat?

My link, which does not work, showed his reply being at 9:18, after he received a 9:18 post. It must have been INCORRECT. OR I read it wrong. sorry for the confusion.

My point remains the same however. He was in a long text conversation with this woman. He replied to her at 9:24, and it began while in CFA with Cooper. So how does he discuss his family issues with this woman, but forget about his son in the middle of the conversation?

There have been times that I forget what I'm saying, while I'm saying it. Lol. I've also looked for something before that turned up to already be in my hand. *sigh*

Why cant they look inside the car? Wouldn't they want to know how close the car seat is to the drivers seat?

Exactly, her instructions were:

... the judge ruled jurors would walk around Harris' SUV twice with the door open, then twice with the door closed, and finally have up to five minutes to view the Hyundai Tucson. She also made it clear they would not be allowed to touch it on Thursday when they view it.

Persinger says his directives came from the District Attorney's Office, though he did meet with the lead detective with Cobb police at least twice.

We keep circling around 2 different issues:
1. What, if anything, is he morally/ethically guilty of?
2. What, if anything, is he legally guilty of?

For #1, I'm not sure. I don't know if he intended it, although it does, at least, seem like a possibility. But I think there is no doubt that he is at fault for Cooper's death. He was, at minimum, incredibly careless and reckless with his precious baby.

For #2, I think the state has at least proven negligence. They haven't, at this point, proven intent beyond a reasonable doubt. But we will see.

Persigner says when he was initially brought into the investigation he was asked to look at one Whisper chat and the video about hot cars.

Persinger says he wasn't asked to analyze everything. He was asked to review what Cobb police had already done on the electronic devices. He says he was handed copy of data on disks and went to work.

Exactly, her instructions were:

... the judge ruled jurors would walk around Harris' SUV twice with the door open, then twice with the door closed, and finally have up to five minutes to view the Hyundai Tucson. She also made it clear they would not be allowed to touch it on Thursday when they view it.

Sounds like they were viewing. This wasn't (as the defense portrays) an experiment to see if Mac Daddy Ross looked into the vehicle after lunch while putting in the lightbulbs. It was to view the vehicle in which Cooper died a brutal death.

I think they said that it was a disaster because they put the head in which Ross didn't do at lunch. So it's an alteration and not a fair depiction of his vantage point. This is why they laid out rules and why they objected in the first place.

His whole body (head attached) was in the car when he got to work.

They should have been able to sit in the driver's seat, IMO.

We're not going to agree about what happened in that exchange, but I'm very grateful we can leave 9:18 behind in the dust and disagree about all the rest instead. Way more fun. ;)

I didn't see anywhere that the jurors stuck their heads in there. Besides, they were allowed to view the vehicle, they just couldn't touch it.

jurors were allowed to circle the car and look inside but were prohibited from touching any part of the vehicle. Harris was not present, having waived his right to observe.

Kilgore argued that there were too many variables at play to stage a faithful re-creation. “We have jurors of all different heights,” he said. “I’m 5 feet 5 and we have jurors even shorter than I am. Their view would’ve been totally and completely different than the evidence in this case.”

“The vehicle is evidence in this case,” Staley Clark said. “The jury has a right to look at every piece of evidence. An argument can be made that it was restrictive to them.”

The judge denied the defense’s motion for a mistrial.

“I don’t think it can’t be undone,” he said.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/brea...jurors-get-close-up-view-of-car-where-/nsyRF/

I was referring to yesterday transcripts not what the judge said today. I have to go find it but they agreed to a bunch of things. I was also pretty sure it was said some jurors looked inside the car. Like bent in.

His whole body (head attached) was in the car when he got to work.

They should have been able to sit in the driver's seat, IMO.

Lol- yes I know his head was attached but thanks for looking out for me. Maybe they should have been but that wasn't the agreement yesterday nor was bending and leaning into the car. Maybe I heard them wrong on the feed today. Maybe no one did

I was referring to yesterday transcripts not what the judge said today. I have to go find it but they agreed to a bunch of things. I was also pretty sure it was said some jurors looked inside the car. Like bent in.

But they also needed to see the close proximity to RH in the drivers seat to where the top of the car seat was. It's not a full-size SUV, of course they bent down to look in.

Lol- yes I know his head was attached but thanks for looking out for me. Maybe they should have been but that wasn't the agreement yesterday nor was bending and leaning into the car. Maybe I heard them wrong on the feed today. Maybe no one did

There were no restrictions to bending or leaning. The restrictions were they can look in and around the car, they just couldn't touch it or sit in it!

Persinger says the applications Harris used to communicate with various women was not deleted. The Whisper app was easily located during the investigation, but was located in a folder on the phone.

I didn't see anywhere that the jurors stuck their heads in there. Besides, they were allowed to view the vehicle, they just couldn't touch it.

jurors were allowed to circle the car and look inside but were prohibited from touching any part of the vehicle. Harris was not present, having waived his right to observe.

Kilgore argued that there were too many variables at play to stage a faithful re-creation. “We have jurors of all different heights,” he said. “I’m 5 feet 5 and we have jurors even shorter than I am. Their view would’ve been totally and completely different than the evidence in this case.”

“The vehicle is evidence in this case,” Staley Clark said. “The jury has a right to look at every piece of evidence. An argument can be made that it was restrictive to them.”

The judge denied the defense’s motion for a mistrial.

“I don’t think it can’t be undone,” he said.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/brea...jurors-get-close-up-view-of-car-where-/nsyRF/

BBM 1:
Yes, and the jurors aren't likely suffering 'sexual addiction' of his magnitude, and weren't in the midst of carrying on extra-marital sexting before they looked at the car, while they were in the car, and after they got out of the car. Those jurors just aren't ever gonna understand.

BBM 2:

The jurors were unable to sit where Ross sat, while 'forgetting' Cooper in minutes, and then climb out of the driver's seat 'grabbing' their imaginary bag/briefcase and coffee.

The judge said:

"The vehicle is evidence in the case," she said. "The jury has a right to look at every piece of evidence in their jury room in their deliberations. The vehicle is too large to bring into their jury room. This is the only opportunity they have to look at it."

She looked exasperated.

"It is an exhibit in the case, and they have a right to look at it along with all the other evidence of the case. There was not a re-creation. It was a very structured -- and limited -- opportunity for the jurors to inspect an item of evidence relevant to their task and their job as a jury to evaluate the evidence, apply the law, and render a verdict that speaks the truth to this case. Therefore, I deny the defendant's motion for a mistrial."

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ross-harris-trial/anatomy-of-a-motion-for-mistrial/343155731

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1