Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counts 5,6,7,8. Maybe 3,5,6,7,8

What's your take?

Maybe child cruelty but I think it's a stretch.

On the sex offenses, I don't know cuz we didn't get to hear that testimony.

That's in in Cheaters Handbook as well...
If the wife is so horrible why dont you leave. "Don't want to leave my kid." Deal with Child Support or what-have-you. It's usually understood, that it doesn't mean, I can only leave the old ball & chain, If I kill my kid first.
I don't believe RH was being truthful to his sexting partners. I think he was playing these lady's, saying things that he really didn't believe in.

I willing to hear any arguments that could help me feel that RH was being 100% honest all of the time with these women. Or should I pick only certain things as being truthful?

Paper doll has not suggested jurors should or are doing their own investigation or experiments. She wondered, if, when driving their own vehicles, due to the subject matter of this trial, they have wondered about what they might or might not see in their own vehicles.

I agree with Hope4More. If jurors try to do things on their own to visually see if something is possible or not, they are doing their own investigation. They are not allowed to do that. JMO

It almost seems that LH had legal counsel ready to go before the murder...she really bothers me...she did very little to help LE unravel this crime and while getting a lawyer early on is smart...most people "in shock"" and in that state would not be quite that quick. I think everyone watching this trial is so waiting for her on the stand...I think it may be coming this next week...at least hope so.

I thought I read somewhere that his brother the PO had arrived and got the family all in hand, and a lawyer to ensure any further conversation went through him (the lawyer). At he time I read it I just thought that would be normal that his brother would do that.

JRH did attempt to hide evidence of his sexual escapades. The CellBrite used by LEO found JRHs Whisper file hidden deep in an obscure folder on JRHs phone. The same phone showed evidence of deletions.

Murder with malice is what my heart is comfortable with, according to the evidence, and knowing humankind as I do. JRH was creating his own perfect storm when he left Cooper in the hot car. Did JRH think that he could pull off the road, have Cooper taken to the funeral home, then, still have time to make it to the movie in order to be with his buddies? Planning a trip the cinema on the day you choose to kill your child is suspicious and goes toward a failed alibi. "Look at me going to the cinema with the guys, but when I looked to my right and saw Cooper..."

Cooper's death exposed an ugly saga in JRHs Book of Life that includes things we are uncomfortable considering. Adultery. Sexting. Preying on minors. That is the life JRH chose. That is the child-free life he wanted. As difficult as it is to imagine, Cooper had to go so JRH could live the life most satisfying to him which included lots of sex with strangers.

All my opinion based on being an avid true crime enthusiast, trial watcher and a self-certified child advocate.

The whole "Child Free" thing was a fabrication of unscrupulous LE. Child Free is a Reddit sub forum, the link to which was texted to RH by a friend, to which RH replied "grossness". He has never made any indication that he wished to be free of his child. Ever.

Yes except the relationship with meadows was very long and he talked to her daily and was telling her he loved her.

Did he take her out to dinner a lot? How about movies? What kind of "relationship" was this? A virtual one?

Yes except the relationship with meadows was very long and he talked to her daily and was telling her he loved her.

But he only ever met her once. There's nothing to indicate that he wanted a relationship with her other than texting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paper doll has not suggested jurors should or are doing their own investigation or experiments. She wondered, if, when driving their own vehicles, due to the subject matter of this trial, they have wondered about what they might or might not see in their own vehicles.

I understand that. See my other post about this. #638. When the jury goes into the jury room to decide this case, I hope they use the evidence given to them during the trial and not use evidence from any other source. JMO

((Pocket)), it isn't the slightest bit unnatural, sis. Actually, finding us on opposite ends of this one is a good challenge, at least for me, to explore how that could be. I've said it to you privately, but I'll say it again here- you are one of the best analytical thinkers I've encountered on WS, and your skill is all the more impressive given English isn't your first language. Wow. :)

From the list on your post I think I see one possibility why we're not in agreement. Your reasons for believing RH is guilty seem to be, sis, predicated on moral judgements about RH's sexual activities. That RH sexts even in the same room with toddler Cooper and has filthy thoughts may or may not make him a bad dad, but imo, is woefully insufficient evidence to reject the universal opinion of those who know RH that he loved Cooper, much less to believe him capable of killing him.

I don't have any strong opinions about RH the man, because my only interest in RH is RH as a defendant on trial, and whether or not the State can make a case, beyond reasonable doubt, that RH is guilty for the crimes he's being charged with.

If I didn't have the sexting, endless texting and prostitute evidence, I might feel it is possible he actually forgot Cooper that morning. I'm not sure if that means I'm making moral judgement about his disgusting hobby though. He said some specific negative things about Cooper that could be interpreted as something much more darker than 'I wanna go to movies whenever I want'.

The other day I went upstairs in my house and I completely forgot why I came up for. I only knew I needed to get something. I know good people do forget, even babies, as we have seen in the news. I will be paying very close attention to Dr. Diamond's testimony.

(((Hope sis))) We are so nerdy... hehe..:p

How tall is RH? For some reason, I thought he was tall, but the prostitute described him as an overweight, pasty, and short white guy.

Maybe she was describing how short he really was... lengthwise:hills:

Did he take her out to dinner a lot? How about movies? What kind of "relationship" was this? A virtual one?

Are you suggesting that there was no relationship between them because he didn't take her out for a meal?

They chatted daily and told each other they loved each other. it was a long emotional relationship.

Men have lied to get sex since the dawn of time. RH grumbled about money and time to himself? How unusual and sinister! Not.

Are you suggesting that there was no relationship between them because he didn't take her out for a meal?

They chatted daily and told each other they loved each other. it was a long emotional relationship.

So it was an emotional relationship but not one where they would actually be together? I'm not understanding this relationship.

I understand that. See my other post about this. #638. When the jury goes into the jury room to decide this case, I hope they use the evidence given to them during the trial and not use evidence from any other source. JMO

The evidence given to them was walking around Ross's SUV with car seat in place along with the scan of the inside of the SUV. So, when the jurors are driving their own car and they happen to reach over and grab something from the passenger side, I can't help but wonder if they think about this piece of evidence that was presented to them in court. Again, it would be hard not to. So, even if they did, they still will be considering the car seat evidence that was presented to them in court and will draw a conclusion on that since that is a BIG piece of evidence. ;)

But he only ever met her once. There's nothing to indicate that he wanted a relationship with her other than texting

He did suggest to her that he wished he coukd be with her instead of LH. It's the context of their texts and phone calls vs the limitations of not physical proximity. People all the time fall in love over the internet never laying hands or having meals with one another. It's an emotional attachment that, had they lived closer, probably would have gone further.

Men have lied to get sex since the dawn of time. RH grumbled about money and time to himself? How unusual and sinister! Not.

With the large amount of "relationships" RH had going at the same time he had to have done some lying.

I feel bad for these women. I'm sure that they wouldn't have engaged in or continued these "relationships" if they knew the truth. JMO

There is in fact, evidence to suggest he had no interest in a real life (as opposed to virtual) relationship with her, in that in the entire time he allegedly was so in love with her, he only met her in person, once, and exchanged a kiss.

It's even more telling, imo, that he didn't try to hook up with her in that week or so in May when Leanna and Cooper were out of town and he was going hogwild on a prostitute and sexting spree. But, no Ms. Meadows.

The evidence given to them was walking around Ross's SUV with car seat in place along with the scan of the inside of the SUV. So, when the jurors are driving their own car and they happen to reach over and grab something from the passenger side, I can't help but wonder if they think about this piece of evidence that was presented to them in court. Again, it would be hard not to. So, even if they did, they still will be considering the car seat evidence that was presented to them in court and will draw a conclusion on that since that is a BIG piece of evidence. ;)

I'm sure they think about this case more than just when they're in their own car.

If a juror decides to put some books on the seat of their own car to simulate RH's height and looks in the back seat of their car, that would obviously be wrong. Just thinking about the evidence given to them is not wrong.

JMO

He did suggest to her that he wished he coukd be with her instead of LH. It's the context of their texts and phone calls vs the limitations of not physical proximity. People all the time fall in love over the internet never laying hands or having meals with one another. It's an emotional attachment that, had they lived closer, probably would have gone further.

My doubt about that is based in part that she was in a relationship of her own for most of the time she was supposedly in love with RH (did she even say SHE was?), and when RH told her she should leave (note: not to be with him, but for her own well-being and safety), she told him she couldn't, because they had just brought home a new puppy and she thought her long-term BF might kill it.

There is in fact, evidence to suggest he had no interest in a real life (as opposed to virtual) relationship with her, in that in the entire time he allegedly was so in love with her, he only met her in person, once, and exchanged a kiss.

It's even more telling, imo, that he didn't try to hook up with her in that week or so in May when Leanna and Cooper were out of town and he was going hogwild on a prostitute and sexting spree. But, no Ms. Meadows.

Maybe not all of his goals with women were physical ones. Maybe he enjoyed controlling women emotionally via electronic devices and physical contact wasn't necessary. Hard to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member