Trial - Ross Harris #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know*
f
r
u
s
t
r
a
t
i
n
g

It is honestly like some haven't watched trials before.

We've watched trials before and know witnesses do this, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating to see a seemingly confident,wellspoken witness clam up when challenged on things she just spoke with ease about when questioned by the defense. A witness shouldn't be allowed to broadly explain everything away and then act like she cannot remember anything or doesn't know when pushed on the details.

Just my own personal opinion, but I believe every word LH is saying. She seems like she would be a very loving and responsible parent. No doubt the DT has asked her not to get painted into a corner but she appears to be answering truthfully w/o any hesitations. For the life of me, I can't imagine anyone thinking she had anything at all to do w CH death.

Now Boring and Taylor are discussing a beach vacation on which they disagreed: Harris wanted an “adult vacation” while Taylor wanted to take their son.

You talked a little about your knowledge of and discussions with the defendant regarding emails and notices about children being left in cars, correct?
Yes, because it was a fear of mine.

Did you guys receive emails about PSAs, things like that?
I don’t remember receiving any emails like that.

I thought LH sent emails to RH about hot car deaths. IIRC one had the subject title: "Don't be this dad" or something along those lines?

I thought LH sent emails to RH about hot car deaths. IIRC one had the subject title: "Don't be this dad" or something along those lines?

Leanna appears overwhelmed. Prosecutor asks if they can take a break. Leanna begins to cry as jurors leave the room.

Staley Clark calls for the midmorning break.

__

caught again in a lie?

*I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know* *I don't remember* *I didn't know*
f
r
u
s
t
r
a
t
i
n
g

I am late. And I see back on break.. Is Stoddard back on the stand? :silly: Sorry couldn't help myself

again, *I DON'T REMEMBER*

:p

Darn gotta go back and watch this
[video=twitter;793447338786295809]https://twitter.com/RossHarrisTrial/status/793447338786295809[/video]

f
r
u
s
t
r
a
t
i
n
g

You talked a little about your knowledge of and discussions with the defendant regarding emails and notices about children being left in cars, correct?

boom

We've watched trials before and know witnesses do this, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating to see a seemingly confident,wellspoken witness clam up when challenged on things she just spoke with ease about when questioned by the defense. A witness shouldn't be allowed to broadly explain everything away and then act like she cannot remember anything or doesn't know when pushed on the details.

I agree, which is why people shouldn't be surprised that the prosecutor questions her the way he is. Boring is doing what prosecutors do. imo

Am I seeing this correctly - Mr. Boring is questioning LH about the proximity of the car seat and how close it was or might have been, and she's so upset court goes to break?

Could it be that she's just now realizing how impossible it was for JRH to forget Cooper in the car?

At this point, Boring is not asking her legitimate questions to elicit information - he is merely restating (testifying and arguing) his case and asking Leanna if she "knew that" or "remembered that".

He keeps trying to get her to agree to his assessments and his descriptions of things, which she won't agree with because she doesn't agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 years later and Cooper still does not have a headstone...She sure blew through his life insurance and go fund me money tho

boom

I agree, which is why people shouldn't be surprised that the prosecutor questions her the way he is. Boring is doing what prosecutors do. imo

IMO he's being very polite in his questioning. The witness seems to understand that he is doing his job. I wonder what a Juan Martinez cross of her would be like.."

So her whole purpose of being on the stand was to show pictures of a happy Ross and Cooper family life??? The defense did more harm than good to call her as a witness.

Was it really worth it all yesterday, only to be cross-examined by the State for truthful answers today?

If I were the defense, I would NOT have called her.

Am I seeing this correctly - Mr. Boring is questioning LH about the proximity of the car seat and how close it was or might have been, and she's so upset court goes to break?

Could it be that she's just now realizing how impossible it was for JRH to forget Cooper in the car?

I think it has more to do with Leanna thinking Boring was about to show her pictures of the car seat in situ at the scene - and she panicked at the thought of seeing where her little boy died.

First she's not emotional enough. Now she's too emotional about the wrong things. Sheesh.

I expect every witness to be "coached." It seems like the defense has coached her to suddenly not know anything. I have a problem with THAT. I don't think a witness should be able to "not remember" every single question, when the witness remembered answers to the same information when the defense asked.

eta: to be very clear, I would feel the same if it were a state witness.

Catching up. Possible her lawyer has also coached her the same (remember she still a suspect on paper -per Stoddard) I thinking the bald guy behind the Def is maybe her lawyer, I saw him at the PC hearing and Kilgore going over and speaking in his ear. JMHO

Lawyer Phil Holloway has a poll

[video=twitter;793405071727980544]https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/793405071727980544[/video]

So real fast Per Boring Cooper was 31 inches in March 2014
On AR 33 inch

On testimony from ME INV Jackson said that Dr Frist read the measurements and a tech wrote them down and no photos were taken of the measurements.
reminder they don't add up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member